Search results

1. R

Sold

---sold---
  2. R

Dh frames?

Soon to be in the market for a used frame, for my first DH bike. The thing is, i have no idea what so ever about what frame to get...no ideas whats strong, whats fast, light etc.. My budget at the moment is around $500, maybe more. Any help will be appreciated!
  3. R

Seat bolt - SNAP!

As the title states, i snapped a seat bolt, came loose on a trail and bent, then snapped. I know it would be almost impossible to find the correct bolt anywhere knowing my luck, so should i just buy the closest size then re tap the thread? Or will i be able to find something at my LBS...
  4. R

Eagle Quarry

I'm planning to head down to Eagle Quarry to check it out sometime in the next few weeks, looks like an awesome MTB park from the trail map i have. What is eagle like to ride?, i hear it's a good idea to bring spare tubes due to the sharp rocks. Does anyone have any trails they...
  5. R

Chains...

Well i snapped my first chain, one day after purchasing my new bike, although it was my fault (sand and gears...you work it out). What chain would be the best to buy and more importantly, how do i go about fitting it?? rgm..
  6. R

My new DBR BSX

My first bike in about 5 years: Got it for a bargain, $300 off RRP. SPECIFICATIONS 16 Speed Deore Frame: New DBR Revised Geo Super-X hydroform with integrated head tube Fork: Marzocchi Dirt Jam Comp 120mm travel Brakes: Tektro IO 8" front / 7" rear RD: Shimano Deore FD...
  7. R

Entry Level (under $1000)

My needs from this bike are as follows: Needs to be able to do some trails, few jumps and drops, needs Decent frame (Don't really want to upgrade to better parts, while having a shitty frame). I used to ride a lot on my old avanti entry level bike (can't think of which) but haven't been...