Search results

1. toodles

2018 Kona pricing

Anyone know where to find the Aussie pricing on the 2018 Konas? Specifically the two carbon 153 models?
  2. toodles

QLD 2014 Medium Giant Trance Advanced frameset and parts - SOLD

Item: 2014 Giant Trance Advanced 27.5 frame and parts Location: Logan/Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Pretty darn good, some paint chips on the chainside chainstay (pictured) Reason for selling: Not being used, need money for other crap Price and price conditions: $1300 or $1500 with RS Sektor...
  3. toodles

Travel insurance for bike

Anyone have any luck finding an insurer willing to cover a bike for a single OS trip? My current home and contents insurer won't do it, so was hoping to bundle it with normal travel insurance somehow.
  4. toodles

QLD Sold

Item: Titanium spring, brand new, unused. 325 x 3.0 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Perfecto Reason for selling: I'm a big stupid head who doesn't double check stuff before buying expensive shit online Price and price conditions: $150 posted Extra Info: Willing to trade for a 325 x 3.5 or...
  5. toodles

QLD Sold

Item: Medium Transition TR450 Location: Logan/Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Excellent aside from scratches and rub marks. Mechanically perfect. All parts are brand new and never ridden. Only the frame has been used. Reason for selling: New rig Price and price conditions: $2500 Extra Info...
  6. toodles

QLD Sold

Item: Medium Transition TR450 Location: Logan/Brisbane QLD Item Condition: Excellent aside from scratches and rub marks. Mechanically perfect. Reason for selling: New rig Price and price conditions: $1400 Extra Info: Includes Fox RC4 with steel 450 spring, headset, seat clamp, adjustable...
  7. toodles

QLD Transition TR450 frame - Medium SOLD

Item: Transition 2010 TR450 frame, medium Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Just had it professionally powdercoated in texture black by Roberto's custom powder. Headset has brand new bearings, main swingarm bearings are brand new stainless steel bearings. Some slight dings but nothing...
  8. toodles

QLD Avid Elixir CRs - SOLD

Item: F&R set of Avid Elixir CR brakes Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Practically new Reason for selling: Not used, don't need Price and price conditions: $100 + postage Extra Info: Just taken off a bike I bought. Used for some XC and stuff, then nothing. They come with bolts and...
  9. toodles

QLD SixSixOne Filter SPD shoes. SOLD

Item: SixSixOne Filter SPD shoes. Size US 9 Euro 43. Black Location: Logan, QLD Item Condition: Excellent. One ride old. Reason for selling: Too tight. Price and price conditions: $60 + postage Extra Info: Nice lightweight sneaker SPD shoe. Pictures:
  10. toodles

Wall Bikes - what have you got?

It seems to be a bit of a recurring theme amongst riders to hang a favourite bike on the wall. Perhaps in the pool room, perhaps the garage, maybe even the bedroom. How many of you have actually done it, and what bike have you got there? Myself, I'm keen to do it with suspension forks...
  11. toodles

Travel insurance for OS MTB trips?

So I'm hitting Whistler this year and its time to organise travel insurance. Does anyone recommend and insurer that covers a bike for a decent amount (>$4000)? Also need all the usual guff for medical and whatnot, but particularly looking for cover for a bike overseas.
  12. toodles

Custom Kermit TR450

Just built her this afternoon... Gonna take it out to get muddy and scratched pronto. So far it feels awesome and I'm very happy with it :)
  13. toodles

Best Review of The Phantom Menace I have ever seen

This is a 7 Part Review that I thought was hilarious and informative and much more enjoyable than the abomination that The Phantom Menace was. Watch the first part to see if it is your kind of humour, and then decide if you want to watch the other parts...
  14. toodles

Mini-review: BiLT 750 Low-Rider bars

A name many of you will already be familiar with, Downhill Direct is an Aussie distributor specializing in solid quality equipment at a realistic price range. Bill is a Canberra local who rides, races and stands behind the products he sells. New from DH Direct's in-house brand BiLT is the...
  15. toodles

Hadley 150mm x 12mm 32H hub - SOLD

Item: Black Hadley 150mm x 12mm hub Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Just had bearings replaced about 2 months ago. Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: $200 ONO Extra Info: Black, 32 Holes, made of metal. Pictures: Will post up later if really needed.
  16. toodles

Wanted - MudCows DVD Box set

Item: MudCows Limited edition DVD box set Location: Anywhere Item Condition: No scratches on the discs, not fussed on condition otherwise Price and price conditions: Let me know what you think is fair Extra Info: I'm chasing the Burning Calves, MudCows, MudCows 2 and Mudcows 3 DVDs. I've...
  17. toodles

QLD Illinbah State DH #2 Cancelled

After the rain we received lastnight/today and the weather predictions for the weekend aren't good, gold coast mtb club and mtba inspected the track this morning and have decided to cancel the race this weekend. Even if it stopped raining right now, the track would still be to dangerous to race...
  18. toodles

Wanted: Broken X0 shifter or X0 shifter detachable paddle

Item: Right hand (rear) X0 shifter - specifically the detachable shift paddle Location: Brisvegas Item Condition: Anything less f*cked than mine Reason for wanting: Mine is rather McRooted Price and price conditions: Dunno... depends on condition I spose Extra Info: May consider an entire...
  19. toodles

Radelaide Round preview video

<object width='425' height='355'><param name='movie' value='http://www.rip.tv/direct/embed/swf/em1.swf?v=32136' /><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><embed src='http://www.rip.tv/direct/embed/swf/em1.swf?v=32136' width='425' height='355' allowFullScreen='true'...
  20. toodles

Australian National Series Rnd#1

Well its that time of year again. Round one of the Australian National Series is quickly approaching so get yourself sorted and get over to Radelaide SA for "That Computer Blokes" National MTB Race at Eagle Mountain Bike Park October 31st for the Race on November 2nd. This year will include...