Search results

1. G

SRAM's Wireless Eagle and Dropper

Battery life would be my biggest concern. Until either sram or Shimano I come up with wireless shifting with a mini dyno in the jockey wheels to charge batteries I’ll stick with my Di2
  2. G

2019 World Cup discussion.

with Gwinn too intense, athertons to YT.... or have I missed something.
  3. G

What Bike Do You Regret Selling?

Black as the night is dark.
  4. G

What Bike Do You Regret Selling?

My morewood shova st and the good old Craftworks rail. Yeah they were awesome but now have a bunch of old 26” wheels and forks that would make a up some great bikes now. I miss black Betty and Wilma.
  5. G

Its time ... WWII movie classics

Valkyrie. Just watch it tonight. Not a bad film considering it has Tom cruise in it. Worth the watch though.
  6. G

VIC FOUND

Steel or alloy?
  7. G

Sad but true gumtree ad content

XT 4 pots would have been worth about that in 2006...
  8. G

Fiji

Get in contact with “captain jack” who is a jet boat driver for these guys http://sigatokariver.com/ I general travel to Fiji every couple of years. Next time around I will be taking a bike with me and captain jack will show me some nearby trails to sigatoga.
  9. G

WTB old Saint shortcage derailleur

Bnib Did I mention that I have them brand new in box!!!
  10. G

WTB old Saint shortcage derailleur

M800 Saint How many do you want. I've got 2 or 3 brand new in boxes if you would like to buy them. What's the going rate for these not so great pieces of SHIMANO MTB history.
  11. G

NSW Sold

Bumped Price changed
  12. G

Sold

Bumped Price changed
  13. G

Sold

Item: Shimano ZEE 34tooth Chainring Location: Sydney. Item Condition: Used but near new condition Reason for selling: No longer required Price and conditions: $20 ono plus postage Extra Info: Comes with bolts Pictures: Below
  14. G

NSW Sold

Item: XT M780 shifters 10 speed left and right Location: Sydney. Item Condition: Used but near new condition Reason for selling: No longer required Price and conditions: $40 ono plus postage Extra Info: Pictures: See below.
  15. G

WTB - 26" 9mmQR Rim brake wheelset

Xtr Did you receive an email regarding the M970's
  16. G

2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

Live Now Live Now Folks
  17. G

NSW Sold

Bumped Bump it up. Price Changed.
  18. G

NSW Sold

Bump it up Price changed. $75 including postage.
  19. G

NSW Sold

2.25 Yeah clicked on cell bikes before I posted the ad. They didn't have any 2.4's in stock. But now they do....my price is still the cheapest that I've been able to find.... I've sold Many an item on this forum, have been doing so for well over 10+ years. Never had any trouble with the way...
  20. G

NSW Sold

Bump it up. Price changed.