Search results

1. P

Tour de France

When it comes to pro sports I usually use guilty until proven innocent.
  2. P

NSW Sold

You can put maps on the 510?
  3. P

QLD 2 Continental Race King UST Tubeless + Larsen TT LUST 26" SOLD

bump. $30 each for the contis. $15 for the larsen.
  4. P

QLD 2 Continental Race King UST Tubeless + Larsen TT LUST 26" SOLD

Item: 2 Continental Race King UST Tubeless 26"x2.2 Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Brand New. Haven't left the box. Reason for selling: Don't have a mtb. Price and price conditions: $30 each - All 3 tyres for $70 Pictures: Item: Maxxis Larsen TT LUST 26x2.0 Location...
  5. P

QLD Sold

I have no idea, I just stole the photo. Kinda want one though.
  6. P

QLD Sold

Item: Gloworm X2 LED Light System 1200 Lumens Location: Brisbane, will post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Like New. Used for 3 rides (total of about 5 hours). Reason for selling: Have 3 systems really only need 1 (basically just keeping the other one for an extra battery)...
  7. P

The last movie you've last watched last

wow. I thought it was pretty good! 6.5/10. Margin Call: Liked it, seemed pretty low budget but they pulled it off well. Ending made sense but was pretty disappointing. 6/10.
  8. P

Dance Music Thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYhb2N7Bnj4&feature=player_embedded#!
  9. P

The "will someone please kill me" thread

Chem assignment due tomorrow. I've spent the last 3 or 4 hours on 4chan, reddit, youtube, whirlpool, ozbargain, redtube and boost. I even somehow managed to watch 20 minutes of Mr Bean on youtube then 20 minutes of a shuffle vs jerk battle. Why was the internet invented by some evil overlord...
  10. P

Queensland Election Thread

I for one am looking forward to the announcement of a new tunnel from Brisbane to Cairns. They're both as crap as each other, some random midget who feels the need to have to feel up his ugly wife up every time he's in front of a camera or some old fart chick who thinks it's a great idea to put...
  11. P

What are you listening to NOW?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K0EAc3abq8
  12. P

The last movie you've last watched last

War Horse. I cried tears of joy :fox:
  13. P

Best T.V show ever!!!

Revenge is fucking sweet. Get to it immediately.
  14. P

Chinarello new build

Liked it more with black bars/steam/tape/hoods...
  15. P

Dance Music Thread.

Not for everyone, but: http://soundcloud.com/bombs-away/gotye-somebody-that-i-use-to
  16. P

Farkin pub Crawl-Brisbane MKII

Fucckkk. Went to take a piss when you guys hit maccas. Went on an absolute mission, everything was either closed or locked, probably spent like 40 looking, felt like hours, decided to cool it off in some alley. Came back, everyone had disappeared, tried messaging someone. Ended up in birdees...
  17. P

Bike minded sharehouse in Brisbane?

Can't help sorry, but post the same thing on mtbdirt.com.au or roadgrime.com.au. They're Brisbane based forums and I've seen 1 or 2 wanted housemates on there before.
  18. P

Groupsets on Ebay

Not sure about ebay but pbk had 105 groupsets on sale maybe a month back for 400 or 450 (i forget, it was one of the 2). Of course they were snapped up within a matter of hours though. Have the guy got any feedback?
  19. P

Post your shoes!

lol I'll join. so boring