Search results

1. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB 4 hour serise, twilight round 1, (vampires optional) sat 19th nov,

I tried to extend the online entries last night and ended up temporarily disabling it. Whoops But it's all up and running again and online entries will close 11:59pm tonight (Friday). So far only just over 50 people have entered online which means long lines for on the day entry tomorrow...
  2. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB club champs this Sunday 23rd Oct

Results from today.
  3. Gotta Ride!

Kanangra Classic Enduro - October 16th - Mountain Sports

One month to go!!! :glee:
  4. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB Club XC round 6 - 11th September Blue Gum Lodge

After the race the series points were calculated and put up on WSMTB, but someone spotted that points from the track work day at Dargle hadn't been included so I have since added them and recalculated the series points. This has the biggest effect on C Grade men with 1st and 2nd switching. In a...
  5. Gotta Ride!

Most of the Blue Gum Lodge trails were built to a high standard and drain really well. Sections like 'Berm Baby Berm' require a drainage pipe to release the pooling water. Besides that yesterday things looked pretty good. Today some carpet will be added to one of the pallet crossings today for...
  6. Gotta Ride!

Junior XC MTB Clinic with Craig Gordon On Saturday 10 September, 1pm – 4pm at Blue Gum, our High School MTB riders can get some great riding tips from ex World 24 Hour MTB Champion, Craig Gordon. FREE. But you must email Ray Rice at xc [@] wsmtb.com to confirm your attendance.
  7. Gotta Ride!

Round 6 of the WSMTB XC series will be held at Blue Gum Lodge in Springwood. Race schedule will be different to a normal Yellomundee race day. Check www.wsmtb.com for updates and the race schedule It is also the last round of the club series (Club XC Champs - Yellomundee 23rd Oct) so here...
  8. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB XC round 5 - Blue Gum Lodge 7th Aug

Results and series points
  9. Gotta Ride!

another round at BGL! Good news (especially for those doing the Husky) WSMTB has booked to hold round 6 of the XC series on the 11 September at Blue Gum Lodge. That's 2 rounds of sweet single track in a row. That's also 2 rounds of no port-a-loos as Blue Gum has 5 flushing toilets, hooray for...
  10. Gotta Ride!

Round 5 of the WSMTB XC series will be held at Blue Gum Lodge in Springwood. Blue Gum Lodge is private property, therefore there can be no practice before race day. Race schedule will be different to a normal race day. Check www.wsmtb.com for updates and the race schedule
  11. Gotta Ride!

NSW all schools XC xhamps

Results Here are the results from today.
  12. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB XC Round 3 - Yellomundee - 22 May

XC at Blue Gum Lodge moved to round 5 Due to bookings at Blue Gum Lodge the next round (round 4 Sunday 24th July) will be held at Yellomundee. Round 5 Sunday 7th August will be held at Blue Gum Lodge The WSMTB calendar will be updated to replect this soon. Remember Blue Gum Lodge is...
  13. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB XC Round 3 - Yellomundee - 22 May

What a simply splendid day for racing at Yellomundee. :D So good to be using the northern end of the track again after way too long. Attached are the results from today and the series results after round 3.
  14. Gotta Ride!

2011 JetBlack NSW All Schools XC MTB championships.

Is it just me or is that a Sunday and Monday???
  15. Gotta Ride!

Wsmtb 4hr stans notubes summer series 2010-11

Stans NoTubes Summer Series 2011 After a bit of fiddling around I managed to get the series results sorted.:) If you altered your team name (or spelling of your name/team name) between rounds you may appear twice. If you would like your 2 results to merge together please PM me and I will sort...
  16. Gotta Ride!

Wsmtb 4hr stans notubes summer series 2010-11

7pm Saturday night! So that will give you a chance to work out whether you sick or not
  17. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB Club - Round 6 - Yellomundee Sunday 12th September 2010

Provisional 2010 XC Series Points Here is an update of round 6 results and the points after round 6. Remember your best 5 results of the 6 rounds count. Bonus points for those who attented track work days still need to be added. Since these are just the provisional result you have a week to...
  18. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB Club - Round 6 - Yellomundee Sunday 12th September 2010

Series Points Here are the series points up to round 5 (they will also be up on the club website very soon). Reminder that this season the best 5 rounds out of the 6 count in the series points. So if you missed a round you are not out of the game yet. Because of the way I've done the points I...
  19. Gotta Ride!

WSMTB Club - Round 4 - Venue change to Blue Gum Lodge

It's at the limits of it's property boundary already. An extra 100m could be added down lower in the valley near the 'Square Hole' section, but that's about it. From Palletive Care section all the way round to the carpark on the other side is a cliff line of varrying heights of 4-12m so that is...