Search results

1. B

Duplicolor Metalcast

Hey mate, I dont think it would work well over another paint. I did my daughters bike with the red colour and it looks great. Spend about a day removing paint from the frame before painting. I think about 4 coats with red then another 3 or 4 clear coats as well. The result is really nice...
  2. B

Happy 10 Year Anniversary - RB and 03 OG's

makes me wonder how much time i have wasted on here :)
  3. B

The Photo Snob Thread

Tristian, You have posted technically bad photo's on here before looking for feedback even though you knew there was major issues with them, now you seem to think you are a professional photography god who has the right to talk down to everyone who posts an image that you don't like...
  4. B

NSW Syd - Shimano 8 speed shifter

Item: Shimano 8 speed shifter Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: around $20 Extra Info: Any rapid fire type 8 speed shifter will do as long as its shimano compatible
  5. B

The New Northbridge Pump Track - Now Open - now with Vids

Im keen to help will be available on the weekend just need to know the location as I have never been able to figure out where it is
  6. B

Rear Hydro Disc Brake

Item: 1 six inch rear hydro disc brake. Avid juicy 5 or something similar Location: Prefer Syd, but happy to pay for shipping. Item Condition: Preferred good cosmetic condition and working but open to offers. Reason for buying: Broke current brake in half Price and price conditions: Depends...
  7. B

NSW FREERIDE RND 2 .. 24th-25th july 2010

I had heaps of fun out there taking photo's... too chicken to ride this time but I am planning on it next time.... I am still working through the pics and will put up a link to an album asap....
  8. B

NSW FREERIDE RND 2 .. 24th-25th july 2010

What time will it be kicking off on the saturday and Which part is going to be on sunday??? Thanks for the help
  9. B

Woolies stopping use of debit cards.

Guess im not shopping at woolies once they implement this... my debit card is not linked to a savings or chq account so i cannot transact on either at the eftpos machines
  10. B

Photo a Day VI - Selection Thread

Im keen Im interested... always happy to try something new... havent done pad before but always wanted to
  11. B

WSMTB 4X/DS Rnd 2

Here is a link to the pics I have http://picasaweb.google.com/104935089127426544003/DualSlalomAnd4X?feat=directlink
  12. B

WSMTB Dual Slalom & 4X Rd 2

pics Hey guys here is a link to the pics I have from the day http://picasaweb.google.com/104935089127426544003/DualSlalomAnd4X?feat=directlink
  13. B

WSMTB 2010 Rd1

Does round 2 this weekend start at 12.30 as well Thanks Luke
  14. B

Inspirational songs to help Jared Graves, win stuff!

Linkin park nobody's listening http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KvzFgw6sA
  15. B

The Photo Snob Thread

I have a snob question going to buy a zoom lens and im trying to decide between either canon 70 - 200mm f4L or sigma 70 - 200mm f2.8 Will the extra stop of the sigma be worth it or does the white paint of the canon win out?
  16. B

TBSM Fancy Dress Photo Comp Entries [get your entries in by monday]

yippee got 2nd place... thanks to the guys at TBSM it was fun doing the shot.....
  17. B

The New Northbridge Pump Track - Now Open - now with Vids

im in chatswood if that helps
  18. B

UCI MTB World Champs - 2009 @ Stromlo

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww 4x world domination
  19. B

Decided I needed a unicycle today

So I thought all the cool kids are riding unicycles these days why not join the club Well I was actually doing a pedal grind which ended up as a face plant... I feel lucky on got away with a few grazes and a sore throat from slamming the ledge
  20. B

Fox (and alike) Shock Hardware

i dont know if anyone has tried these but enduro do a needle bearing that fits fox etc that may be more durable than a bushing http://diymtb.com.au/displayItems.asp?cid=32