tell me about it..lol
  2. Dreggsy

Blue Derby, TAS

what have i missed?
  3. Dreggsy

Serrata track bantry bay

i like this...
  4. Dreggsy

NSW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT will delete 2014 Rocky Mountain Altitude Rally Edition For Sale

For Sale or EOI 2014 Altitude 770 MSL Rally Edition Size = Medium Condition = Fantastic Location = Manly NSW Reason for selling: new ride coming Price and price conditions: $3600 Extra Info: new chain installed yesterday, Fork serviced 2 weeks ago, bars are NS evidence @740mm, e-thirteen...
  5. Dreggsy

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

new fork day yay, new forks for a Canada trip. I have only just put them on, I have only ridden them to set sag and that's all.
  6. Dreggsy

Work on New Bridges At Manly Dam.

from what construction guy said, the first bridge to be fixed will be at the road end of the playground, which you can sort of ride around. the second bridge to be fixed is the narrowest one before the playground, he said there will be no real way to ride around it, so you might have to get...
  7. Dreggsy

Work on New Bridges At Manly Dam.

Hello facebook, I was riding around Manly dam this morning and a worker said they are replacing the 2 bridges after Wookie rock / 19th hole, this will be finished by friday arvo, but there will be no way around the first one they reckon. They will be replacing them with wider bridges and...
  8. Dreggsy

Whistler 2014!!

Am heading over 1 st week in Aug for 3 weeks 9th - 31st, How easy is it to go trail riding by yourself and not get lost? I can only find maps of the bike park, I can only see myself spend half the time in the park. I'll be bringing an all mountain / #enduuuuuuuro / trail bike with me. I...
  9. Dreggsy

Australian Gravity Enduro Series 2014

hmmm, might have to spend that extra week in whistler...
  10. Dreggsy

championship round Is the Canberra Round a "Championship Round"? or is it just a normal round with point added to the series?
  11. Dreggsy

Rockshox Reverb problems

do not pass go yep needs a full service, i don't think it would come cheap though, $200+ do not pass go, send it straight to sram dsd in Melbourne
  12. Dreggsy

Race question - numbers per kilometre?

I remember it being 1 rider / 20meters of trail
  13. Dreggsy

I'm in can you not let that Jon Hardwick fella race please.
  14. Dreggsy

Wow, how many people got scared of the rain? best riding conditions ever
  15. Dreggsy

I have a buddy who might be able to help you out. i'll send you a private message
  16. Dreggsy

2 x 5+ minute runs...sprinting the whole way trying to keep upright.
  17. Dreggsy

Thanks man
  18. Dreggsy

I don't think Matt has noticed his eyebrows are missing
  19. Dreggsy

All Mountain Tyres

they run heaps faster better the other way around, front for grip and the rear for sprinting
  20. Dreggsy

yeah it doesnt work in firefox, try chrome or IE works fine