Search results

1. Dreggsy

NSW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT will delete 2014 Rocky Mountain Altitude Rally Edition For Sale

For Sale or EOI 2014 Altitude 770 MSL Rally Edition Size = Medium Condition = Fantastic Location = Manly NSW Reason for selling: new ride coming Price and price conditions: $3600 Extra Info: new chain installed yesterday, Fork serviced 2 weeks ago, bars are NS evidence @740mm, e-thirteen...
  2. Dreggsy

Work on New Bridges At Manly Dam.

Hello facebook, I was riding around Manly dam this morning and a worker said they are replacing the 2 bridges after Wookie rock / 19th hole, this will be finished by friday arvo, but there will be no way around the first one they reckon. They will be replacing them with wider bridges and...
  3. Dreggsy

What is "All mountain / Gravity Enduro " supposed to be?

We were having a discussion before xmas in regards to what a "gravity Enduro " race should contain. what we all agreed on was: That there should be some climbing on the track. There should be some technical sections both up and down There should be go-go dancers It shouldn't be a...
  4. Dreggsy

2014 " Gravity Enduro" RACE DATES

So instead of continually hunting around all the relative sites I thought I'd put all the links and dates here. NSW http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/Rollercoaster-overview.html Round 1 Ourimbah 27 January 2014 Championships Thredbo 12 April 2014 Round 2 Kempsey 29 June...
  5. Dreggsy

How can you find out what type of land you're riding on?

I have an idea for a trail where a new one has just popped up, I do know one part is on crown land and there is National Park nearby, But how do I find out where the national park finishes and the crown land begins? thanks in advance
  6. Dreggsy

Training For Enduro Racing?

Now that there are so many variations of racing styles from XCE to Megavalanche I wonder what people are doing to be fit as Jarod Graves, All mountain/enduro/trail racing is a totally different concept to race / train for. I come from a 8 /12 /24hr racing background and had a year off that...
  7. Dreggsy

STOLEN Fixie / SS Manly

Hey all, my singlespeed commuter was nicked on the weekend from out the front of a shop on the main drag in Manly so it was probably hurried onto the ferry and taken somewhere else It's a Cayne Uno, with flip flop rear hub, fsa cranks, Fsa MTB bars, brakes front and rear, i've had it so...
  8. Dreggsy

NSW I finally built my own trail,

With legal permission for everybody to use! It just needs bedding in and riders to ride it to see where the lines are so I can then start adding berms, the end is only kinda of scratched in and needs a few palettes for bridges. At the moment the entrance is only for dry weather weeks, but an...
  9. Dreggsy

Post your all mountain trail

This is a ride I do regularly on my Rocky Mountain Slayer 70 36 - 12-36 it's approx 45km, and takes approx 2hrs. My batteries did run out halfway through recording todays effort, but here's a copy paste i did putting the whole ride together. starts- manly beach - manly dam - pipeline -...
  10. Dreggsy

my cheap ass garden hose chain tensioner

i was having a chain drop every so often over really bumpy stuff so i decided to make my own chain tensioner/guide thing, A canadian guy in melb told me about the guys using garden hose over in BC, so after a google search or 2 i found this I tried having a piece of hose with the chain...
  11. Dreggsy

Got some new knicks from The North Face

I wore some new knicks made by The North Face during a 7hr race on the weekend. They are totally amazingly comfortable, they didn't move around at all and had the best chamois i have ever worn. keep an eye out for them that is all.
  12. Dreggsy

Chocolate Foot Nowra Round = AWESOME

A big thanks to the Choccy Feeted peeps out at Nowra on the weekend. Apart from blowing up at the 5hr mark Ii has a fantastic race and was having a whale of a time, I bit off a bit more than i could chew though, trying to keep up with the leaders, and trying to beat my mates who were in a...
  13. Dreggsy

Anybody riding a Craftworks FRX?

Is any on the forum riding one of these, How do these single pivot Aussie beauties go? Pros? Cons? I'm looking for a Single pivot frame that won't break the bank. Orange are really nice but out of my price range. Santa Cruz, i find a bit meh, but nice bikes. i did do a forum search for...
  14. Dreggsy

HD goggles

http://video.news.com.au/2237558448/Goggles-that-shoot-HD-video?area=videoindex11 I just saw this on a news site, I wonder if the lens is tilted so that when your riding a dh trail it will be pointing in the right direction. I know with he go pro chest mount I ocasionally hit it without...
  15. Dreggsy

Where to get Kashima coat fixed?

I managed to scratch my Kashima stanctions, Where's the best place in Sydney to get these buffed/fixed? thanks
  16. Dreggsy

[FOUND] please delete. Wtb [nsw] 24" bmx

My brother is getting his son a BMX for his 7th birthday, I am looking for a decent but cheap $250ish 24" bmx for him to follow him around the track on. not after any particular brand / model I am in Manly, My brother is in Ingleburn. thanks
  17. Dreggsy

Proper bloody tubes,

So say you're on your "all mountain" bike in the middle of nowhere, and your tubeless fails. The only tubes you can find in your backpack/ shop are 2.125 at the biggest, your tyres are 2.3 / 2.5 You put in this (tiny / wafer thin) tube then pump it up to 40 bloody psi so as to not get a...
  18. Dreggsy

Have you Got a go pro and found better stuff for it?

new flat lens, I bought a new go pro a few days ago and googled mods for it and found this, http://snakeriverprototyping.com/index.html http://vimeo.com/27272794 I haven't bought the adapter yet, looks alot sharper than the original, and you can get filtered ones as well, replacement glass...
  19. Dreggsy

Comprehensive Vic Trail maps.

Hey all, A bunch of mates and i are flying to melbourne 28th Oct getting into cars and driving back to sydney, over the week back we will be going to all the places we have heard about Forrest, Beechworth, Mt Beauty, Mt Buller, Falls creek. So, where are all the good trails, and are...
  20. Dreggsy

product reviews area?

i've been looking at purchasing a new bike, but the only review forum i can find seems to be mtbr.com are there any better reviews sites? do people want to review their stuff here, hopefully unbiased reviews at that. discuss. is there an awesome parts review site i don't know about?