Search results

1. ac_DHer

QLD Retro Specialized MTB Pre 1996

Thanks Russ! Some good stuff on there.
  2. ac_DHer

QLD Retro Specialized MTB Pre 1996

Hey Guys, I'm chasing either a Specialized Stumpjumper (HT) or FSR (Dually) 1995 or earlier. Happy to pay good $$ depending on condition and how original the bike is. If the bikes worth it happy to pay postage. Please let me know what you have in you shed! Jamie
  3. ac_DHer

2014 Specialized Epic Expert Carbon 29

Item: 2014 Specialized Epic Expert Carbon 29 (Large) Location: Brisbane, can ship at buyers expense Price: $4400 Condition: Used, but in great condition Extra info: The bike is now only 7 months old, has hasn't seen any racing or much riding in general. So it's in great condition and has always...
  4. ac_DHer

QLD Please Delete

Sold please delete
  5. ac_DHer

Ramp Attack Brisbane needs help.

That's pretty average by the council!!
  6. ac_DHer

Action Media Productions first ever edit. Let us know what you think!!!

Hi all, On Anzac day we went out to Beerburrum and made a little edit. We are planing on filming a whole lot more of the QLD Mtb scene, so this is really just the start of what's going to happen in the next few months. We are keen for feedback, good or bad, we are keen to improve!! Thanks for...
  7. ac_DHer

Rp23 problem

Id suggest try calling the guys at NS Dynamics in Queensland they have a crazy fast turnaround normally. Maybe worth a try
  8. ac_DHer

Post your all mountain bike

The Rig, 2013 Pivot 5.7 Carbon XTR Groupo Saint Brakes Talas 34 160 Americian Classic AM
  9. ac_DHer

Blinging Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon

Pretty much the whole intention of this build, was to put together the closest thing to the perfect alrounder possible. The trails i ride at the moment aren't anything crazy, hence my current tyre choice. In January next year i'm heading to NZ for 3 weeks for a AM/FR/DH tour of sorts, hence the...
  10. ac_DHer

Yeah no tubeless for me dude, but might do when riding os
  11. ac_DHer

Frame - Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon Rear shock - RP23 Factory Series Front fork - 2013 Fox 34 Talas CTD 160mm Handlebars - Crankbros Cobolts 720mm Stem - Tomson Elite Headset - Chirs King Inset Grips - Odi TLD Saddle - Specialzied Phenom Seatpost - Rockshox Reverb Front brake - 2013 Shimano Saint...
  12. ac_DHer

Pivot Mach 5.7 Carbon 160mm Travel??

Well got a frame on the way today with a set of Fox 34 Talas 160mm as well, so should have it built up next week so ill put up some pics and info on how it rides with the bigger fork. Can't wait should be a wicked build :P....
  13. ac_DHer

QLD sold thanks RB!!

Holy crap $4k for all that!!! Only if i had the $$
  14. ac_DHer

My thoughts exactly, however i was considering the Rockshox Lyric 2 step (160 or 130) or U-turn (115 to 160) as it's 160mm but 35mm and with travel adjustment. So geo may not be as affected if you adjust accordingly. Also you got the link for that MTBR fourm?
  15. ac_DHer

Hey all, I know these bikes haven't been around all that long in carbon however i just wanted to through the question out there, is anyone running a Mach 5.7 either in alloy or carbon with 160mm forks. If so my question to you is how does it ride/handle? My reasoning is this is potentially my...
  16. ac_DHer

Sunshine Series Down Hill - Toowoomba (6/5/12) ****177 photos! 56k banned!****

Hey Mate. Any of #47 running in expert. Specialzied Demo BLK/Whi/RED
  17. ac_DHer

Toowoomba sunshine series race photos

#47 Actually ran in expert..... Specialized Demo Red/BLK/Whi, TLD Jersey jamie_borg_24@hotmail.com Thanks Mate!!
  18. ac_DHer

please delete

Maybe try giving them a call you might be surprised. http://www.specialized.com/au/gb/bc/SBCWhatsNewDetail.jsp?article=10749
  19. ac_DHer

NSW *SOLD* Ay-Up 24hr Kit for sale...

PM sent .........
  20. ac_DHer

QLD Possibly the Biggest Garage Sale Ever? ALL Items Now SOLD!! Thanks All!

Bump more items added !!!! :)