Search results

1. S

Heads up for anyone wanting a cheap dualy

I've just gone to the anaconda auburn store, they have two jamis dual sus bikes for half price..... I think they are 2009 models, and the guy told me that thy just wanna get rid of them. One was a bam 1 for $2399 The other one was a xam 1 for $1999 So anyone looking for a cheap dualy?
  2. S

Playstation 3 Thread

And the award for the biggest sony fan boy here goes to DOZER. It was a joke. LRN2 Internet
  3. S

Playstation 3 Thread

LOL!!! Love it!!!
  4. S

Playstation 3 Thread

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just the response I wanted... It's an internet joke.. you guys dont'a hang round the internet much maybe... I can't beleive no one has said that yet... I do want a PS3 btw.. I'm a huge geek I'm sorry for making you all rage. I had to do it :)
  5. S

Playstation 3 Thread

To bad it has no games....
  6. S

Night rides - Sydney area

If someone can tell me the best way to get there i'll be there. Please and thank you :)
  7. S

Downhill & Freeriders

24.... and very lazy. Maybe not so much lazy as couldent be bothered when there was bikes to ride and partrs to buy...
  8. S

Downhill & Freeriders

and there is my problem...
  9. S

Little Things You Love

A really filthy Dubstep tune
  10. S

Dubstep+ drum&bass

I Fecking Love DNB & Dubstep!!! listening to borgore & mt eden at the moment... I wish. but ill be in the UK then. the home of dubstep and DNB!!!
  11. S

Downhill & Freeriders

I may be able to do this weekend... sunday sounds good. but i dont drive any spare spots?
  12. S

Downhill & Freeriders

I'm well up for a ride!! Just give me a date and ill see if i can get there. And you guys do realize that we are in june? :P
  13. S

Downhill & Freeriders

Cool! When's your next outing?
  14. S

Downhill & Freeriders

I live in merrylands.
  15. S

Downhill & Freeriders

Well.... I've only just really got into the whole downhill/ freeride thing. I come from a DJ/street background I've always wanted to get into downhill and freeride but I've never had the money to get a decent dualy... But I got really lucky and now have two!! So I'm trying to hook up with...
  16. S

Jamis bikes

Well its nice to know there's 1 persone out there that rides one...
  17. S

Jamis bikes

I have two Jamis bikes (08 Parker 2 & 09 Bam 1) and I love them! They both ride incredibly well, and have taken anything that I can throw at them. But I havent seen many Jamis's around. So.... What do you think of Jamis? And who rides one? :)
  18. S

Menai freeride session

Awsome Snaps!! Next time can i possibly come with? I need to brake in my new bike......
  19. S

Internet parts shopping

This gentleman speaks the truth
  20. S

Internet parts shopping

Chain reaction is the best. I use them for pretty much everything Its cheap good service.