Search results

1. G

Victorian XC series 2012/13

Hi all, just wondering if anyone out there knew anything about whether a Victorian xc series was planned for this summer? The calendar is looking a bit bare and I can't find any info about the series. Having raced a few of these in the past I really enjoyed them and hoped they would return...
  2. G

Which Brakes?

Hey guys I was hoping for a little advice on my new brake set up. I am currently using XTR M970 and rate them highly. However, new bike will mean brake upgrade and I am torn. Hope Race X2 or the new Shimano XTR M980 "race". Weight is relatively important but reliability and stopping...
  3. G

Best Place to live and Ride in Australia

Hey guys, I don't post on here very often but was looking for some advice from some like minded people. I was curious as to other peoples opinions on where is the best place to live in Australia whilst still having access to awesome xc trails and races?? I live in Melbourne and love the...
  4. G

Chase the Sun rd2 (rider needed)

Hey guys, Im looking for a partner for the second round of the Chase the Sun Series at Lysterfield on the 20th of May. I was in line to ride the whole series with a mate but then broke my collarbone. Im back now and raced crits last week in B cat. I am looking to be reasonably competitive in...