Search results

1. 9

LOST - Fox Helmet

I left my FOX helmet behind after riding at Glenrock NSW on 6th November at about 8am. It was left by the car across the road from the water tower. Its black and white
  2. 9

convert Mini DH to AM

Hi all I have a 09 Commencal Mini DH 2 and have made no modifications since purchase. I'm looking for some budget ways to reduce weight and increase climbing ability. From my research i have come up with the following: New tyres - swap the 2.5 and 2.35 Nevegals for something the rolls...
  3. 9

Trading Scams - gumtree and ebay

Hi there Informing everybody that there are scammers on gumtree and ebay disguising themselves using fake paypal accounts and email addresses. I was recently attempting to sell my bike and gumtree and got an offer at asking price. The prospective buyer then asked if I would ship to China for...
  4. 9

DH hangover

I'm pretty new to DH and have been doin a few shuttle runs on the weekends. On one of the longer sessions of shuttling the confidence began to build and joyous runs were had until dark. On the way home i began to feel very mellow and floppy. Everything was moving in slow mo and i began to...