1. 661

My Yeti 303!

Thats one nice ride
  2. 661

Toowoomba Video footage - Sunshine Series 4

Wow That is a Great Vid Top Stuff
  3. 661

Preston Peak DH track

ok then i admit that i am wrong where is the track then what road is it on?
  4. 661

The jumps

holy shit thats scary i will be very weary next time i go there.
  5. 661

Preston Peak DH track

i found thie track today its on the gravel road next to echo valley its pretty cool and do you do push up runs or shuttles
  6. 661

How Do Can I Get These Dam Cranks OFF!

bud stop asking dumish questions your not even doing anything with your cranks and what happened to the other day í am not upgrading anything on my sasy unless it brakes so what is this about cranks and rims
  7. 661

My Track

I have currently been working on this action pic 0/DSCN3107.jpg[/IMG]
  8. 661

Post You Norco ht!

I will post up some more pics when my MTX rims come, which should be within a week
  9. 661

Toowoomba north shore

yeah put up some pictures. The track sounds awesome.
  10. 661

MTX or Imperial

I am going to by the MTX's. Does anyone know where i can get a product review from for them.
  11. 661

4x Track access

I was just wondering how do you access the 4x track, because on weekends and stuff wouldn't the gates be shut to the showgrounds. So is there like a back entrance or something to access the track?
  12. 661

Get Out And Ride Frenzie Asap!!

Cool i am hitting up frenzie on the 28th and the 29th weekend. sould be good.
  13. 661

The !2009! Thread

The new Trek and Morewood are awesome
  14. 661

Post You Norco ht!

LOL I had a good laugh out of that one.
  15. 661

Post You Norco ht!

Heres Mine Frame: 07 Norco Sasquatch Front Fork: Marizochi Bomber Handlebars: Hussefelt Stem: Hussefelt Saddle: Da bomb chariot Seatpost: Truvativ Front/rear brake: Hayes 9 Cranks: Hussefelt Chainguide: MRP SB-3 system guide Pedals: Da bomb naplam black Rear deraillier:Shimano deore...
  16. 661

what sport other sport do people like

I play Cricket and Rugby. I like them I am pretty good at cricket got into Darling Downs last year and I just play Rugby for school on Saturdays.
  17. 661

How many pm's do people have?

I have 28 messages
  18. 661

Preston Peak DH track

I agree with joy boy can you please give some directions or at least what the entrance looks like?
  19. 661

MTX or Imperial

i WILL PUT UP SOME PROPER INFO IF NEEDED
  20. 661

MTX or Imperial

Or does any one know any similar priced rims that are also strong It also says on the orignal page that: 32h eyeletted and Pinned join What do these mean?