Search results

1. old man

FTF Winter/Spring Series - Long Gully, Healesville

Will be up soon, once I work out how to do it - old man remember........
  2. old man

Round 3 is on the 14th October.........
  3. old man

Racing this Sunday - Long Gully, Healesville rego 8am racing 2 timed runs from 12.30pm - $50 or $60 with a participation licence. See you there........
  4. old man

Oops forgot to say there will also be a whip comp.......this Sunday - Long Gully, Healesville...see you all there
  5. old man

Just a reminder Long Gully this Sunday - weather looking good - see you all there:biggrin1:
  6. old man

It will be done in A, B, C classes - usually with C being u15 beginners, etc
  7. old man

Just a reminder that next Sunday 5 August, there is racing at Long Gully - $50 with mtba or $60 with a day licence.
  8. old man

FTF are hosting a winter/spring series over 3 rounds - 5 August, 9 September, 14 October There will be 2 timed runs with classes being A,B,C and hardtail Where Long Gully, Healesville - address 330 Long Gully Road, Healesville Entry $50 with MTBA licence or $60 with a day participation...
  9. old man

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

They were up on the wall at LG on Sat you should have been there - was a great day/night - thanks to everyone for a great season. I am quite sure they will be posted up soon just give them a couple of days.
  10. old man

VIC KONA VDHS Presentation Day - Long Gully

$10 for a day participation licence
  11. old man

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

Just had a look and they loaded ok for me - have another go
  12. old man

Dual Slalom

Any photos of the night??
  13. old man

Is Long Gully running Thursday Night ? 3rd of Feb

Long Gully It sure is running on 3 Feb
  14. old man

long gully presso day

How sick was that good tracks good people had a ball thumbs up
  15. old man

Rnd4 VICDH series Mt taylor.

GMTB did a great job but they did also have a tiny bit of help from FTF - timing, transport. Great weekend though
  16. old man

2010 Oceanania MTB Championships - XCO - Brief results

Anyone know where the DH results are? Thanks
  17. old man

AUS National Series Round 4 - Canberra

Anyone know where the results are? We are also interested in other groups not just elite.....
  18. old man

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

Series standings - after only 2 races there won't be that much to see. All those that run races also have full time jobs so let them catch their breath and I'm sure they will then work on it - it doesn't just happen over night there is alot of work that goes into it - so just hold fire!!
  19. old man

Granton!!

closed roads ai granton Iv rung and spoken to Dse in Marysville and they had told me that the road to the top of the dh track was closed due to seasonal road closures not due to fires and they will be open again on the first long weekend which is show week so until then you are doing push runs....
  20. old man

New Vic Team

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa