Search results

1. Kawasaki 122

WTB: Bmx Wheel Set.

Straight as alex rims with smooth salt hubs and 10t driver. Looked after and in good condition. Cheap as chips too PM for more info
  2. Kawasaki 122

BMX stem

I have a salt stem that is hardly used and in good condition. PM for more info.
  3. Kawasaki 122

Bmx Rear wheel

I have a wheelset you may be interested in. They are in good condition, run true and haven't been smashed. Front- Alex rim(black) with salt hub Rear- Alex rim(chrome) with salt cassette hub 10t driver. PM me for more info
  4. Kawasaki 122

chianguide and chain ring

Is this what your after? Contact seller for more details as I only found this. http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=117362
  5. Kawasaki 122

bmx cranks

I have Odyssey Black Widows.. I would be looking for a bit more than $50 and can throw in two bottom brackets to suit and extra bolts.. No pics as yet but can organise.. Pm me please. Cheers
  6. Kawasaki 122

Damaged or cheap CroMo hardtail.

How much are you willing to pay?
  7. Kawasaki 122

post up your bmx (s)

Nice!.. What frame is it? Definately clear coat it. Are you going to paint/powdercoat it? How long did it take to do what you did?
  8. Kawasaki 122

Seat angle.

I like my seat down low but not at a ridiculous angle!! Down low because its out of the way. Not at a ridiculous angle because you cant sit on it. Up high when your cruising around.
  9. Kawasaki 122

Sold Sold!!!!!!!!!

Why are you selling? How much for the frame now?
  10. Kawasaki 122

Jared Graves: PICS! - new YETI BMX

I thought it was Sam Blenkinsop because it says his name in the website page given.
  11. Kawasaki 122

Jared Graves: PICS! - new YETI BMX

That is soo nice!! AWESOME !!! Who is Sam?
  12. Kawasaki 122

Ashgrove Cycles Madness Sale. Worth A Look!

Any more bmx parts for sale? Is the sale still on?
  13. Kawasaki 122

Drift Bikes pre stocktake sale, BMX AND MTB

What frames and wheels are on sale? Any other BMX parts?
  14. Kawasaki 122

brakes preferrably hayes 9's

Hayes 9 includes everything.. $150 neg.. PM me
  15. Kawasaki 122

BMX cranks - Cheapish

Pictures of your cranks? I have Odyssey Overbites.
  16. Kawasaki 122

Race Face Diabolus Cranks

I have these cranks. Not sure what bb it is
  17. Kawasaki 122

Your favourate Hardtail

Yeti hardtail Astrix Nicolai
  18. Kawasaki 122

bike ramp

That would be a good idea. Only thing is you cant move it easily when it's full of concrete and if you pick it up whats stopping it from falling out. Might as well use the ramp as a mould and then use the set concrete as the ramp. Just an idea..
  19. Kawasaki 122

Please delete

Sweet bike! I also have a 05 Norco 4hun. Same as yours but with different upgrades.
  20. Kawasaki 122

cheap as chips bmx

I have a redline. Its a few years old. Powdercoated frame/forks (white). Everything works well. Used to ride to school. In good condition I dont live in your area but I can sell it to you for $30 and another $10 would possibily cover postage. Can possibly arange photos if needed. Will also...