Search results

1. P

rdo riding

just wondering what people are doing are where they are riding on there RDO.
  2. P

to gamble or not

hey peeps, just wanting some feedback on the scott gamblers. am l;ooking to buy. I am not a racer but a downhill weekender. so the weight is not so much of an issue, but i am looking for a bike that will last a few season. comments
  3. P

melbourne mtb taxi

Default melbourne mtb taxi melbourne mtb taxi. hey guys and girls, I know the title seems weird but i am putting out feelers to see how many people would like to get a ride to a mtb park around victoria on a monthly, or bi monthly basis... The crux of my idea is to have...
  4. P

victorian mtb taxi

melbourne mtb taxi. hey guys and girls, I know the title seems weird but i am putting out feelers to see how many people would like to get a ride to a mtb park around victoria on a monthly, or bi monthly basis... The crux of my idea is to have transport and trailer going to different...
  5. P

melbourne mtb taxi

melbourne mtb taxi. het guys and girls, I know the title seems weird but i am putting out feelers to see how many people would like to get a ride to a mtb park around victoria on a monthly, or bi monthly basis... The crux of my idea is to have transport and trailer going to different...
  6. P

melbourne mtb taxi.

het guys and girls, I know the title seems weird but i am putting out feelers to see how many people would like to get a ride to a mtb park around victoria on a monthly, or bi monthly basis... The crux of my idea is to have transport and trailer going to different tracks around victoria...
  7. P

helmet cams

hey guys anyone got any suggestions on weather to go with a go pro helmet cam or a contour gps
  8. P

erica mtn bike park

hey guys just going to head to erica this weekend, wondering what the tracks are like, any one got the down lo on erica
  9. P

xtr shifter

wanted xtr front shifter.. anyone out there
  10. P

grease gun.

hey guys just wondering what peoples thoughts were on grease guns, best brand etc, and what works best grease wise. looking to buy but want insiders knowledge first. cheers
  11. P

mountain bike tours

guys just want to know how many people are interested in australian mountain bike tours, you know a company who could help you discover trails , transport you around and generally organise all of your bits and bob's. help you get the most out of coming to a major city and getting to all those...
  12. P

first bike build.

hey farkers, I am looking to build up my first frame, ( going to build one for me and give the girl my old ride, better to recyle hey. ) anyway was wondering if anyone had some good hints about this process. But reall what i am looking for is a good forum, thread or u-tube etc. This is...