Do you still have these??
  3. The Dentist

Sold

Are these still for sale??
  4. The Dentist

Sold

Do you still have these?
  5. The Dentist

NSW Bulli Builders - let's work together!

The trails are looking good & the work is appreciated, but if you have been doing the work up there with tools you found stashed in the bush can you please return them to where you found them I'm happy for them to get used but I would like to know where they are :)
  6. The Dentist

Found keys at thirroul dh

Just found a set of keys tied together with string They are hanging from the tree near the last house on the western side of the street on the Austi side of the track
  7. The Dentist

Reign X0 or X1

I have the XO & it is sweet. I can use it for xc at The reactor & then head to the golf course for the A line on the dh track.
  8. The Dentist

Some shots from Thredda's

11 runs is a massive effort. I was down there on a green DH Comp & my mate was on a blue Norco. My boxxer races are hammered, they now have about an inch of slop that doesn,'t seem to do anything. Was Mio the chick on the Intense? She was quick!
  9. The Dentist

Sam Hill in Dirt No70

I just finished reading the latest issue of dirt this arvo. This mag gets me more pumped to ride than any other, So I went to my local 1.04 at Thirrool & did 3 runs in 55 mins. That is 16 mins faster than I have ever done 3 runs before!!!! Just reading about Sam hill makes you fast