1. wavike

Little Things You Love

The same loosers that have Tax done at ITP watch morning TV
  2. wavike

Bear vs MTBer

Yup a billion or two would be good, whoops you mean bears
  3. wavike

Climate change - what can we do?

Any changes will impact your conscience, nothing else. 1/25,000,00 of 1.3%. Collectively we could impact Australia, very little chance of impacting Us/China/India. My area has a population of 550,000. 10% of them seem to commute 70klm to City, Wife and I travel 9klm, by bike when I can. Daughter...
  4. wavike

The pet thread, post em up!

Custom fit boot or off the shelf. Have used some but only for walking.
  5. wavike

The pet thread, post em up!

Mid shake, not a pretty sight
  6. wavike

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

A link to this was in ABC news. Has changed my perception of Aus first nations and my need to research more pre-colonial history of this (my) country - A south-west Victorian Indigenous site that is older than the pyramids has been added to the UNESCO World Heritage List. Key points: A...
  7. wavike

Little Things You Hate

Pineapple donut - yum, must try.
  8. wavike

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

If it ain't going to happen in the next 3yr/election cycle then it doesn't matter (to our pollies)
  9. wavike

Rotorburn postal service

Bit far away from me too sorry - you have checked it's legit? Suburb gets a an interesting writeup - Kingston is close to a lot of government departments that process asylum seekers, immigrants, the unemployed, mentally ill, disabled, troubled teens, people on parole etc. And I haven't...
  10. wavike

2019 Specialized Levo review. Light novel (sorry, not sorry)

Seems like splesh are just using the standard wheels and farkme NX on a $7k bike, even if it's an eBike, hope the entry level sram brakes have got better. never had a problem with juicys or elixirs but current ones have been crap. Luckily I'm 65kg or they would have gone.
  11. wavike

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

I'm figgering a lot of 70+ grew up and owned a small house & one car family they kept for 15-20yrs. Kids walked to school and went to the closest beach for holidays. Current 40-50's I know and see about - big house with air-con, drop kids to school in the mums Prado, holiday's flying to...
  12. wavike

You know you're getting old when ...

A lot of those still riding >60 were fast and fit when younger and don't lose much with age until a health issue or 70+
  13. wavike

Little Things You Hate

I drive past there on way to visit family every couple of weeks. Located between Zillmere and Bracken Ridge, very low income area. It's a great facility and chookablock very time I've been past. At least there seems to be a lot of parents there and not just dump kids off and go play the pokies.
  14. wavike

We export our electricity to you and get your geriatrics for winter months. I think you are the winners. But yes seems a lot of voters should not be not.be allowed to enroll. Personality or IQ test first.
  15. wavike

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Governments, business and most individuals are addicted to GROWTH. Sustainability and growth can't exist together at present and unlikely in the foreseeable future. Lots of talk about the environment , while the actual doing is build and consume at cost of environmental damage.
  16. wavike

Little Things You Love

More likely he didn't get to see a Doc until it was too far gone. Got a sore throat Ivan, here's some panadol was probably the screws response.
  17. wavike

Who rides alone ?

Usually ride alone off road. I was exploring a little used forest near me and found a nice gravel track/fire road I hadn't been on before along a creek. Followed it to where it stopped following the creek and a steep rocky fireroad branched off with a No Horses/ No Exit sign. What the heck...
  18. wavike

Little Things You Hate

The rich are too smart/have better lawyers/mates with the legislators so pay little tax, the poor have nothing to tax that leaves you (and me) to pay.
  19. wavike

Confessions from the fuckwits

Understandable - the excitement of coming up to visit magic Queensland will make you do that. Please return south though, far too many Vics & NSWers up here already.