Search results

1. Z

New bike..WTP, Verde or Colony??

Hell on wheels in newtown Sydney was selling WTP Zodiacs and Trusts for 749....
  2. Z

NSW Sold

Price drop! Alright dropped the price to $850 ono, this is cheap!
  3. Z

NSW Sold

re really keen to sell this now.......
  4. Z

NSW Sold

Re frame is a small 13.5" and is 06'. Your welcome to come round and check it out if you want.
  5. Z

NSW Sold

re still dont want to split at this stage, had a few offers but they seem to have dissapeared......
  6. Z

NSW Sold

Ah yeah i can....all good except i dont know about the rear deraulier....was playing up a bit when i took it off, but that was a fair while ago so i cant really rememeber, its sram x5. Ull like single speed though!
  7. Z

NSW Sold

bump bump...anyone got an offer?
  8. Z

NSW Sold

Bump! will consider offers under 900!
  9. Z

NSW Sold

bump bump, going cheap!
  10. Z

NSW Sold

Item:Stp 0, pike 409, juicy 5, SS kit Location:Randwick, Sydney Item Condition:Good condition, slight kick in the back rim...dont have the patience to get it perfectly true! Reason for selling:Funds for a motorbike Price and price conditions: $850 ono Extra Info:Despite the small shimmy in...
  11. Z

*sold*Marzocchi bombers 150mm z.1 sport rcv

these are great forks at a great price but i need them gone so im open to offers now.....
  12. Z

re bump bump bump
  13. Z

Price drop!!! final price drop to $260....
  14. Z

re Hey mate, Sorry for not replying for a while....willing to post and the steerer is 206mm long....
  15. Z

Price drop!!! These have to go! dropping them to $290, this is so cheap! Someone buy them!
  16. Z

re bump bump bump
  17. Z

re really keen to see these sold, excellent value for $300!!
  18. Z

dirt jumps

I found out about one set and that took me a while....ppl are pretty protective of thier dirt jumps and they will never tell you! Fair enough too......
  19. Z

re Now $320!!!!
  20. Z

Dropped to 340!!