Search results

1. Z

NSW Sold

Item:Stp 0, pike 409, juicy 5, SS kit Location:Randwick, Sydney Item Condition:Good condition, slight kick in the back rim...dont have the patience to get it perfectly true! Reason for selling:Funds for a motorbike Price and price conditions: $850 ono Extra Info:Despite the small shimmy in...
  2. Z

*SOLD* 2007 Norco manik frame

Item: 2007 norco manik frame Location: Armidale NSW Item Condition: Good condition with a few light scratches Reason for selling: Wanted a frame with different geo and now this one is no longer needed Price and price conditions: $90 plus postage Extra Info: Seat tube is slightly lowered...
  3. Z

Crank and head/headstem problems......

Ive just been building up a street bike using bits and peices on an stp 0 frame and 409 pikes. Got 2 problems..... 1) Cant work out how to get the forks on the frame properly! The frame has a sealed bearing at each end of the head and i have two plastic spreader washer things and a metal/rubber...
  4. Z

*sold*Marzocchi bombers 150mm z.1 sport rcv

Item: Marzocchi bomber z.1 sport rcv with 150mm travel off my 07 norco manik Location:Armidale NSW Item Condition:Very good with a few scratches on the lowers Reason for selling:Bought a set of pikes more suited to street and these are not needed Price and price conditions:$260!! Extra...
  5. Z

What forks to get.....

Im looking for forks to replace my marzocchi bomber Z.1 150mm travel on an stp 0 frame. Im doing DJ and street and i find the bombers a bit heavy so id like to replace them with something lighter. Has anyone got any suggestions? I was thinking of those pike u turn.....alot of street bikes seem...
  6. Z

2007 Norco manik *SOLD*

Item: SS 2007 Norco manik Location: Armidale NSW Item Condition:Good condition with a few scratches on frame and cranks Reason for selling:Switching to trials Price and price conditions: $1000 Extra Info: Bike has a single speed kit on it which is great but the original Sram SX - 5 front...
  7. Z

lower back problems?

Does anyone get a sore lower back from trials? Ive just gotten into it and after a ride my lower back gets ridiculously sore. I havnt heard any trials riders complain of this before so i think it mught just be me....maybe a technique issue?
  8. Z

Switching to trials.....

Ive been into street for a while but ive found ive been doing more trials sort of riding than street. My current bike is a norco manik and i think it weighs about 16kg and has a big heavy set of forks on the front. With this in mind ive been thinking about getting a trials bike. Im just...