Search results

1. R

WTB - First mtb for the missus

Women's Mongoose Canaan Team Hi there, I just thought I would send you a message to let you know that I have a Women's Mongoose Canaan Team available for sale. It is small in size, so I am not sure if it will be suitable, however let me know if you are interested. I am looking for around...
  2. R

Sold - Please Remove

Rm7fr This bike is now for sale for $550.
  3. R

Sold - Please Remove

Rm7fr Open to offers.
  4. R

VIC Found a bike, please delete if possible :)

Rocky Mountain RM7FR Hi there, I have a small Rocky Mountain RM7 that you maybe interested at taking a look at. I have the bike advertised for $650, however I am open to offers. The bike is in excellent condition as it has very rarely been ridden as I assembled it and then moved to Canada for...
  5. R

Sold - Please Remove

Rm7fr My bad, I have changed the advertisement. Cheers.
  6. R

Sold - Please Remove

Rm7fr Many thanks, here they are:
  7. R

Sold - Please Remove

This item is now sold.
  8. R

Giant Trance or similar travel XC bike

Hi there, I am looking to purchase a medium sized Giant Trance or similar travel XC bike. I am looking to spend around $1500. I am not to worried if the bike is a little older if it has been wellmaintained. If anyone has anything that they think would be suitable, I would be keen to hear from...
  9. R

VIC Sold!

Hey there! I am quite keen, what year model are the frame and fork? Cheers, Rwicks10
  10. R

2008 Giant Trance X0 *Sold*

Post? Any chance that you would be prepared to post this bike? Cheers, rwicks10
  11. R

QLD 2007 Fox 40 RC2 *SOLD*

Fox 40's Hey there just wondering if you still have the 40's available! Cheers! Rwicks10
  12. R

QLD DH Bike for a lightweight FOUND

Rm7fr Hi there, I have a Rocky Mountain RM7FR for sale. This bike is in excellent condition, has been professionally assembled and fastidiously maintained. The frame size is on the smaller side of a medium. Here is the link: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168678 Kind...
  13. R

downhill or freeride bike

Rm7fr - 1200 Rocky Mountain RM7FR - 1200: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=168678
  14. R

NSW DH/FR frame <$1000

Rm7fr Hi there, I have a custom RM7FR for sale for $1200. I am located in Coffs Harbour, here is the link: http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=168678. Let me know what you think. I am heading to Canada and would really like to sell before I head off. The frame has 7 inches and the...
  15. R

freeride bike

Rm7fr I have posted my bike up in the for sale section if you would like to take a look at some recent pictures. Kind regards, Rwicks10
  16. R

freeride bike

Rm7fr Hi there, I am not sure if you would be interested however I have a custom Rocky Mountain RM7FR available for sale. The bicycle is in excellent condition and has had minimal use since being assembled. I am heading over to Canada for 12 months at the end of April, so I am just trying to...
  17. R

Shipping Costs - Sydney / Brisbane to Vancouver?

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone would happen to know roughly how much it would cost to ship a complete bike to Vancouver from either Sydney or Brisbane?. I am heading over in January 2008 and was just wondering if I was better to strip my bike down and buy a new frame once I arrived...
  18. R

Mtn C run's

Mt Coramba - 21/07/2007 Hi there, if you still have room for one more I am definitely keen to do a few runs! Cheers for that!
  19. R

Coffs Cutters

Mt Coramba 1 - 07 - 2007 Hi there I was just wondering if it would be ok if I came along for a few runs sometime this weekend? I have my own vehicle and would be happy to help out in any way possible! Cheers and thanks for your time! Rwicks10
  20. R

Coffs Cutters

Coffs Harbour Hi there! I hope it is ok that I have posted in your thread, I attended the gravity nationals at Mt Coramba a few weekends back and have since been spending a little time on the track. I am not originally from the area, and thought this would be a good opportunity to get to meet...