Search results

1. D

Tall/wide bars/stem recommendations for a bmx rider transitioning to downhill

Cheers guys, 2 suggestions for the same bars seem like pretty good odds to me. Chain reaction didnt really have the colour/size choice i wanted but ordered the spank bars and also a stem from pushys. Hopefully be here early next week so i can start setting this bike up to suit me
  2. D

Tall/wide bars/stem recommendations for a bmx rider transitioning to downhill

Hi all, Today I picked myself up a stock as a rock 08 Specialized Bighit today for a good price, in the hopes to get out with some mates that have been riding dh for a while. Being a long time bmx rider where everything is about tall and wide bars these days, i noticed instantly just how...
  3. D

post up your bmx (s)

As many of you know lemonharry was selling his bike so i figured why not. Since picking it up i have: -swapped trailmixes with matching coloured Pc's i had spare -chucked on brakes (diatech-snafu-ody gtx-snafu-evoII-koolstop) -swapped the kink piv for my much loved cush So heres an...
  4. D

post up your bmx (s)

They'll also give you a nice meaty shindig haha
  5. D

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

For those who dont mind a bit of crazy flatland: http://vimeo.com/12437355
  6. D

Loved that one, loving his bike too, looks saweeet
  7. D

Eli Taylor, dudes nuts! http://vimeo.com/12054999
  8. D

post up your bmx (s)

Hey guys got my spare bike up for sale, check my sig (Y) Cheers
  9. D

The riding thread.

Thinking of going to monster for 6-10 sesh tonight, should be fun! Also got my spare bike up for sale, link is in my sig, check it out.
  10. D

post up your bmx (s)

Fuck yeah Harry looking good! I thought you loved that stem? Lets ride somewhere soon?
  11. D

post up your bmx (s)

Pretty fucking sketchy looking room, i dunno about you guys but i prefer not to keep a welder, spare tyre or tool kit in my room. Get in contact with ebay, even though you didnt go through that they may be able to help you get his details? Worth a shot. If not, go to the coppers
  12. D

The riding thread.

The answer i was looking for, thanks man
  13. D

The riding thread.

Haha how did you guess?! :confused:
  14. D

The riding thread.

Anyone have any experience with the strictly tee sizes? Im not exactly a stick but im not huge either Also chucked gyro back on my bike today, feels alright hmm
  15. D

The riding thread.

pretty much, guarantee ill be riding tomorrow arvo lol.
  16. D

The riding thread.

Had a pretty big digger today, resulted in a fat lip, cut from teeth on inside of lip and nice graze under my nose, woo! Ahwell, shit happens
  17. D

Pigot does some riding at red hill trails in the first solitude dvd by tiz (Nathan Tomsic), its pre oldish though. From memory it was a pretty swell section so hes definitely decent on trails
  18. D

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

He did like 2 laps of our park, including like carving the quarter. Im serious, he is a freak at them
  19. D

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

^ Look forward to watching him hang5 laps around your whole park, including up and down banks etc. haha. He is craaazy
  20. D

post up your bmx (s)

Didnt know anyone wanted one? I will arrange that a.s.a.p Edit: Bil, looks sweet as, redwalls look ace