Search results

1. D

Tall/wide bars/stem recommendations for a bmx rider transitioning to downhill

Hi all, Today I picked myself up a stock as a rock 08 Specialized Bighit today for a good price, in the hopes to get out with some mates that have been riding dh for a while. Being a long time bmx rider where everything is about tall and wide bars these days, i noticed instantly just how...
  2. D

Just le' one.

Double jam/Kangaroo jam/Whatever jam/I look like a fuckin retard wog aye? Fun trick though. thanks to www.myspace.com/jagphotography
  3. D

Bindaree Trails – ‘Where I belong’

Hi. My dad recently moved up to Young, NSW. Theres absofreakinglutely nothing to ride up here. It rained for a day, so I started some trails (on our property), and this is what ive got after 1 and a half days work. I called them Bindaree (which stands for ‘where I belong’ because that’s what...
  4. D

Google Chrome

Anybody tried out the new google chrome browser? heard that its pretty quick, and has some good features, its only the beta though. I especially like the sound of incognito mode, meaning you dont have to delete internet history after viewing pronz :) Check it out, i just downloaded it then...
  5. D

Jammings of the foot

Just some footjams taken by a friend today, my favourite trick! I never post photos up here, so...yah Thats all =)
  6. D

BMX 'Chat' Thread

Well i dont know if this is really fitting, but i thought it would be a good idea to have a little chat-style thread for the bmx section, where you can talk about pretty much anything i guess (within the forum rules) that doesnt really fit in with any of the other major threads. This could also...
  7. D

WTB: Removable Gyro Tabs

Item: Removable gyro tabs (for a bmx- like this: http://strictlybmx.com/product.asp?pID=2137&cID=45) If you have a set of these that you are willing to part with for a small amount, let me know. Must be willing to send to NSW Pm me or add me on messenger, dan_mx284 (at) hotmail.com
  8. D

dirt jumps in Young, NSW?

Gday Im going up to Young for a few days soon (to visit my Nan and some other people), so of course im going to take my bike. I have already found out about the local "skatepark" (LOL: http://www.skateboard.com.au/fusebox/index.cfm?smithgrind=viewbig&id=263), and i am keen to go looking for...
  9. D

20" Beginner BMX Park/Street/Dirt, Dan Vs. Brad

Well Harry (Lemontime) is slow as a mother bitch, so to hell with him Park, Street AND Dirt. No pegs, Back Brakes, Cassette. Dan: F.A.R.K Brad: F.A.R.K (Letters to be bolded)
  10. D

Bmx rear wheel

What: bmx rear wheel, 9 or 10t cassette, preferably chrome but whatever Price: depends on condition and brand/quality Location: pickup around the sydney/west sydney area or must be able to post to NSW Extra info: i wont buy anything without pics, so... PM me or post here thanks
  11. D

Please delete, item found

Found, exactly the one i wanted too ;)
  12. D

"i have no idea why im riding this bike" game, dirt/park

brakeless, pegs or no pegs dirt and park beginner who wants a go...:)
  13. D

save hush bmx trails! [A.C.T]

Sign it, these trails are amazing!
  14. D

bmx wheels/wheelset

What: wheelset/separate wheels for bmx Location: able to post to NSW (can possibly do pick up too) Price: depends on what they are/condition Extra info: -Backwheel: no dents, reasonable condition, spins smooth, cassette hub preferably 9 or 10 tooth driver (but might go 11), 14mm axles...
  15. D

problem is no more

idiot! (me)
  16. D

WTB: Bmx Headset

What: Internal headset for bmx Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition/type of headset Location: must be able to post to NSW
  17. D

WTB (bmx) pivotal seat post

What: bmx pivotal seat post Price range/Willing to Pay: not too much Location: NSW Extra Info: let me know if your selling one.. thanks
  18. D

tubes?

well after sucessfully popping a tube every day for the last week, im getting quite pissed off, so i was wondering which tubes are really good quality-puncture resistant? (also a pretty good price) thanks
  19. D

20", beginner, park/trails/street, danclosh vs. brozracing192

brodie: F.A.R.K dan: F.A.R.K
  20. D

Sold sold, please delete

sold sold sold