Search results

1. S

Different Size boosters for Magura?

Nope bad news, the zhi adaptors only fit onto magura posts, what ever that means, apparently i have v-brake mounts, but the thing is i can remove the mounts, couldnt i get magura mounts? heres pics anyway of it so you have an idea. http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y100/GranTur4/PC090185.jpg...
  2. S

Downhill Pedals - Gone for straitline!

the funns for sure, nice and wide for big feet and they feel real sturdy and grip like a cat clawing into your arm. I use them on my all mountain and used them for DJ, i highly recommend them.
  3. S

Hope Pro 2 Hubs or DT 240S ???

find out what spokes he has on them, and yeah as Benj said, make sure there brass nipples. Otherwise the alloy ones always come loose very easily.
  4. S

Well i cant really mount the brakes, they wont fit onto echo rims. Magura's only fit onto 2.35" rim. Ive emailed David from trials hive and sent him some pics so hopefully it will be good news, regardless ill probably just buy the adaptors anyway cause it will be alot cheaper then buying a new...
  5. S

ok ill ask him. ive got post mounts which came with the sanchez, which fit the magura EVO2 booster fine, but theres not enough clearence for the brake pads themselves to fit on. Is it possible you could put a screenshot of your brakes so i can have an idea on how it looks? Thanks all...
  6. S

hmmm, great, i was hoping you wouldnt say that, damnit, thats $230 bucks down the toilet, can you suggest a good rim thats strong and light that will fit? Thanks
  7. S

The problem is that the booster is not touching the tire or frame, its just that the way the booster is designed, the brakes sit too close to the rim, i cant even get the brakes onto the EVO2 booster (the main booster that the brakes connect onto). Ive got a cove Sanchez...
  8. S

Anyone actually got magura's on there mountain bike, because i went to all the trouble to purchase them, only to find out now that they dont fit. Is there different versions of magura HS33 evo 2's? Chainreaction says that they can fit onto a rim up to 2.5", which is the size i have and they dont...
  9. S

My Cove Sanchez Build

Ok, my bikes pretty much done, just a few pieces here and there but its all built and ready to ride :)
  10. S

Check out my trials video

Nice, im gona use that for inspiration :) Keep it up
  11. S

My Cove Sanchez Build

Yeah the sanchez just looks awesome, couldnt go pass the blue pearl paint job.
  12. S

Opinions. Thanks.

Actually, no i dont think you have ruined it, looks good. only one thing though, I dont know how you ride with the seat like that, im surprised you havent crushed your nuts...
  13. S

My Cove Sanchez Build

Thanks all :) Well money has not been such an issue considering i bought 90% of it from america and a few parts from UK which my back brakes are coming from, ive saved easily over $500-$600 buying my stuff outside AUS. It really does pay off in the end to be patient :) The forks i got...
  14. S

My Cove Sanchez Build

Oh, i misunderstood... Reason i went echo crank setup was mainly because i wanted something light, and because i wanted something that could handle trials. Im sure i could have gone many other options but i really like the look of the echo cranks.
  15. S

My Cove Sanchez Build

Got it for $600 if i remember correctly, RRP is $570, but i havent seen the pearl blue around before so i snapped it up, seems to be alot of black, pearl white and limited edition red's floating around.
  16. S

NS Bitch **new picture**

Very nice dude, should get the chicks heads turning and then some... a possible pickup line is in there somewhere.
  17. S

My Cove Sanchez Build

Heres some screeny's for all to see of my baby almost complete, Just waiting on my magura back brakes and Easton EA70 seatpost. Frame : Cove Sanchez (2006 i think) Handlebars: Easton EA70 Monkey Bar Stem: NS Quark Pro Headset: Echo Brakes: front/Hope Mono Trials RH, Rear/Magura HS33 silver LH...
  18. S

Snapped Derailer and bent spokes

Happened to me, not in mid air though, was just riding and then i heard this crunching sound and found my derailleur in the back rim. The chain snapped and hooked the derailleur around. luckily the rim spokes held up fine.
  19. S

Echo Crank Removal?

Ok thanks, yeah found a few places that sell it, gona buy one.
  20. S

argyle 318 ?? info

Yeah, also menai has the 318's '07, but hes a rip off the last time i saw his price for them, mortdale is probably your best bet. Hopefully they will be still there when i go to buy them. Does anyone know any stores that will actually bargain, Mortdale seems to be the worst when it comes to...