Search results

1. matty hall

The riding thread.

hahaha no one will get that.....
  2. matty hall

The riding thread.

Planning a road trip from sydney to QLD and back when i have time of work in the Christmas break, has anyone done this and if so have a itinerary or somthing similar? harder than i thought to to plan! Cheers, Mat
  3. matty hall

Dirt jumping yo.

any of the boonah who kept blowing out the berm? what a tosser! ( this is me! )
  4. matty hall

sydneys best skate park

2 words, MONA VALE
  5. matty hall

Help me

Fit frame with eastern parts would be good.
  6. matty hall

The riding thread.

So i've been told so I gathered he was getting confused with that.
  7. matty hall

The riding thread.

The Hawk V2 is a FIT and no it won't buckle.
  8. matty hall

The riding thread.

Like lewis said, bailed of the side of the booter and ten landed awkwardly on the side of a hole dug for dirt, kind of funny cause it was his idea to dig a hole there.
  9. matty hall

Need Advice on a good frame to build on

Yeah size is all personal prefernece. Being 6ft i would think anywhere between 20" and 21" would be perfect for someone just beginning.
  10. matty hall

Need Advice on a good frame to build on

My mate has a Colony Endevour frame, perfect condition (no dents, cracks, bends etc.) It is a 20.65" top tube and feels really nice to ride. Make us an offer if you are interested. Cheers, Mat
  11. matty hall

What is this bike?

Well go onto the GT website, look in their archives and see if the frame looks similar to one on their website. Sounds like a plan to me!
  12. matty hall

The riding thread.

Hahaha adrien decided to "kick" us out of "his" trails haha. Nearly ended in him getting knocked out, I was keen haha. Now hees having a bitch to us about it. Thats the conversation in a nutshell .
  13. matty hall

The riding thread.

haha harry (lemontime) i see you can see my facebook conversation haha, good times!
  14. matty hall

Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

hahhahahah love it!
  15. matty hall

What Part Should I get Thread

What he said! Kind of dumb buying a whole bike just to strip it bare and replace all the parts?
  16. matty hall

yeah, ive seen this before! apparently they had to lug that drum kit up and don the track all day!
  17. matty hall

The riding thread.

Off topic but not worth a new thread, Does anyone have a discount code for strictly. Ordering mates birthday present tonight so need one ASAP Thanks.
  18. matty hall

Agreed! Love the 360 tuck down the stairs at the beggining!
  19. matty hall

Bike checks that you fancy.

Really, where did you hear that?
  20. matty hall

The riding thread.

hahaha that is so BOSS!! Unlucky guy!