Search results

1. T

Please read and help!!!

where abouts do you know?
  2. T

Please read and help!!!

hey people does anyone know the song on disorder 4 waid simonds sections? i think the chorus go's something like "cause tonights the night and the mood is right and where all gonna roll on some extacy" something like that. fill us in
  3. T

best dh bike for around $5000

grab a big hit expert
  4. T

I hucked on tuesday so I put it here

Man hucking to trannies arn't for pussies. Fool! There for people that don't want to f#ck their bike up and + you don't ever here of dudes doing 30ft high gaps/drops to flat, why? Because they would f#cken die. My best mate did almost a 40ft gap with tranni. Is he a pussy? NO! I don't mean to...
  5. T

best freeriding bike

you gotta be more specific foowl, there is so many different types of freeride bikes its impossible to pick one that will be the best out of all. you should say "what is your favorite freeride bike" or summink. there is no best bike... just different.
  6. T

who thinks northshore should be banned from dh tracks

Common guys stop winging. If there is a ladder or an a frame or even a hole big section of ns it doesn't really effect you or your riding. everyone has to hit it so it's not like someone can take an easyer line, if you ride dh you should know that more tracks then less will have some ns...
  7. T

fastrider gus has a new ride!

(gus says) i wanna hit college gap when i have front brakes.. a bit bigger than carcass...
  8. T

where is everyone?

Gus slept at my house last night and i think i can say with no hesitiations that we played more video games and cmputers than we walked in the last 24 hours lol. being cripple isnt that bad after all.
  9. T

where is everyone?

NERD!
  10. T

sequence stack pics...

(gus says) fark thats a good idea! i just might do that...
  11. T

one more gap photo...

Yea gus SIK gap thats HUGE!!! i like apple pie
  12. T

Drift: A New Race DVD review

I think it's one of the best DVD's ive ever watched. I love the way it shows the name of the song playing down it the bottom right or left hand side of the screen. BUT WHO REMEMBERS THAT GUY DOING A WIP AT THE START, IN THE BLUE WEARING A HEAD-CAM??? That looks SIK!!!
  13. T

Log gardens

I used to have something like that in my back-yard. It was just 5 short logs in a row. Full suspension bikes love it but im sure a ht would be fine with speed.
  14. T

buller is a goer

Yea i went to Bulla for 3 days a while back. I did both tracks and loved them, international was farkin unreal. Look fwd to the race thats going to be on their.
  15. T

injured club? r u in?

im in. Broken foot
  16. T

amb

It's good because it's Australian and everything about the magazzine in good but it needs to come out more often, monthly or someting
  17. T

Riding Essentials

Geez some of you guys take alot of stuff. i just where shinnies gloves and my potty lid and carry phone, wallat, tool. Simple.
  18. T

Bones 2.

ok it's the 26th of January and i have just got out of the hospital after breaking my tails bone in my foot. I was just doing one an average sized gaps that i have done plently of times and just happened to fu#k this one up, tried a flatty and diddn't quite get it back. :cry: (25ft) lip to...
  19. T

Damn Bones (OMG its almost fixed)

Shit dude that suks! hope you get better soon.
  20. T

www.farkin.net: Whats your commitment???

See what i mean... all you people come on everyday so no-wonder i miss things.