Search results

1. Schism

e-Thuggery on Farkin!

I feel like I'm a senior citizen writing letters to the editor but it seems that there is a rediculous amount of flaming occuring here on Farkin.net, particularly on new members to the site. Asking stupid questions no longer have a reply that goes something along the lines of "That question is...
  2. Schism

Wanted - Giant Faith frame (SIZE: Medium)

Item: Wanting to buy a giant faith frame Location: Townsville...willing to pay for postage if elsewhere Price and price conditions: $Make an offer$ Extra Info: Has to be a medium size frame. PM if you are selling
  3. Schism

Questions about bike servicing

Just a couple of questions about the servicing of a bike. Firstly, the bearings in the rear suspension of a duelie (I own a kona stinky), how often should they be serviced/replaced. Do they do that much for the bike?? I am guessing that as soon as they are worn but how can I feel that...
  4. Schism

Alien Vs Predator (Again!)

I know there are many lovers of the Alien series of movies here on Farkin. I thought this might be of particular interest to some. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FClmtowd6XE That's right, theres going to be another A vs P movie coming out (End of December). Tis supposedly rated R...