Search results

1. S

Fit vs We the People

In my eyes, the top two leading bmx companies for complete bikes. I was looking at the fit team/flow street and the wtp trust(raw). Which bike do you think is best for street/park riding. Im about 5' 10". List pros and cons for both bikes and let me know your personal opinion on each bike if...
  2. S

Christmas

of course christmas is comming and i need something to buy with the money i get. What are some good complete bike that are around $1000 and what are some really good bmx videos. i do lots of street.
  3. S

help find a new bmx for street and park

so im just gunna start doing bmx. i have a mtb at the moment and i do street and park and i want to get better so i want a bmx to expand my trick list. lol. i want to know some good bmx bikes that i could buy around 500-1000. i want somthin light and durable. you can also suggest a bike then...
  4. S

build a street bike.

i want to build a street bike wiht rigid forks. i want somthin pretty light and with 24". what kinds of parts should i get. and maybe the price if u can.i do street and park. i want it pretty light.
  5. S

help me find a rigid bike. complete. for street

there are 3 bikes i was lookig at. the dmr transition. the dmr drone and the gt ruckus 24" what do you people think i should get or leave suggestions about another rigid bike. and leave suggestions about up grades on the biek u like. thank you. i do all street.
  6. S

dmr dronnneee! help help helpp!

has everyone seen th new 2008 dmr drone? WHAT do you people think of it? http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?p=1027647#post1027647 that is the link for the new drone. i want a bmx bike but i think there to small and mtb bikes are to big to throw around. i do all street so how good wouod...
  7. S

24 seven slacker for street and park

ok i looked every where for this thread! ntohin eblive me! well there is nothin i need help with! ok i was looking at tje 24 seven! what do farkeners think of the specs compared to the new eastern26 night train! and how good are both the specs for the night train and the 24 seven slacker? please...
  8. S

24 or 26 eastern night train

hey what bike would u sujjest. the 24 or the 26. i do street park and dirt.. but mosty streey and park..i liek the 24 because it is closer to a bmx but if u guys have suggestions about the feel let me knows!
  9. S

post your own bikes street/dj

cammon everyone!post your street/ dj bikes now! i would liek to get some good ideas from all of your bikes! :D:cool:
  10. S

cretin or metropolis

what biek should i get? the cretin or the metropolis? or is there any other nice street dirt bikes?
  11. S

street/ dj brodie cretin vs. ns metropolis

:Dhey i was looking to buy a new biike and i coulnt decide to get the brodie cretin(shiny frame ) or the ns metropolis(green frame) please help me decide. dont jsut go for looks.go for quality.this is the ns metropolis(green frame) and this is the brodie:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:o:D:):D:confused::eek: