Search results

1. moto-james

Night Rider

Went and took some snaps today, i thought the lighting was pretty cool:) And this one just for a laugh C&C please
  2. moto-james

DJ Electric Blue Suburban

Big thanks to Rhythem Imports for my new NS Suburban 26 Spec; - NS Suburban 26 - Argyles 60mm air - Mavic 721 - NS Hubs - Juicy Carbon - Saint Cranks - Welgo Magnesium - NS Stem + Bar Pictures
  3. moto-james

BMX Track Madness

Me and me mates doing crazy shit at the local we've been progressing heeps latley tell us what u think of our jumping and trix me mates whip same mate but hes doin a racer jump ( heeps low for speed) other mate doin a scrub but he just hit the top of the...
  4. moto-james

Local Trails

Had a day off school today because of the athletics carnaval. So hugh tim and I decided to head off for a ride:) hope you enjoy.... Hugh Tim James Berm Thats all C/C please
  5. moto-james

Yeti-DJ

Mates Yeti DJ >11kg I like It:)
  6. moto-james

Dales Trails 1 and 2

:) Mat= Dark Blue Helmet James= Light blue helmat http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34020477 Tips and pointer welcome 1st time with cammera and editing 2nd Vid http://youtube.com/watch?v=CgPL2t2obYs&feature=user Just another vid...
  7. moto-james

Terrey Hills BMX Track

Pic i took of hugh going off a lip we made few months ago at the bmx tell us what u think:)
  8. moto-james

-Trails Sesh-

Just posting up a few pics of mates at some great trails p.s sorry abou the wait... internet hasn't been working:) local boys: . . . . . . . . . . dale; . . . . . FATTY and Ryan . . . me . . and here is a lil vid- not sure how to...
  9. moto-james

Thredbo 4x

Hugh and I at Thredbo 4x track wondering if any body knows what where(mainly me, hugh has em down:)) doing wrong, because corners are a part in 4x where i strugle Hugh Me Thanks to RawNRG for the week end Pointers???
  10. moto-james

Trails - SHORT VID

Just me at some local trails enjoy pointers/tips welcome:) http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=26810571
  11. moto-james

Trails

Ok today me and to of my mates (mat-mtb, wes- bmx) went to some well knowen trails in our area. I couldnt ride today:(..... because of a 4x injury... so i decided to jump behind the cammera. It was a great day intill my mat bent his forks:rolleyes: Wes- 360 hip 360 booter...
  12. moto-james

---NS Suburban---!!(UPDATED)!!

This is my bike! Frame: NS Suburban 07 Bars: Funn Kilo Stem: Funn Thrilla Seat: Funn Big Grab Seat Seat Post: Brake: Hayse 9-NOW, Avid Juicy Carbon, 160mm Forks: Argyles 308 Rims: Mavic 721(NOW Front and Back) Hubs: (back) NS ss (front)same at 07 stp1 NOW, Red NS 20mm Grips: Oury Head...
  13. moto-james

Homebush 4x National Round 1 ( Disaster)

Ok this was my 1st race of the day. And on the 2nd jump at Homebush i clipped another racer on the up ramp and this was the result. :( Im the guy with the 661 helmateand fox gear. Enjoy
  14. moto-james

frame for dj 4x park?

i have an 07 stp 1 atm it has a few upgrade such as argyels, xt deraliar( no fkn idea how to spell) mavic rim etc i was just wondering what woud be a good frame to get Reason for New Frame : cracked my other one, got a free one under warranty and im scarred that this one will break again...
  15. moto-james

BMX Track Make over

me and my mate building a lip next to a step up at Terrey hills bmx track can be done as a staight jump, hip. or use it as a fly out
  16. moto-james

massive jumps in the backyard!!

had a sesh at my house today... here are some pics of me
  17. moto-james

When can you ride Kurrajong?

Is there any time that you can ride Kurrajong? apart from race days?