Search results

1. aceblueheeler1992

What alcohol to drink ?

As above , I train gym/train consistently and my diet is pretty spot on. But I do go to uni and therefore drink probably once a week. The question is what alcohol to drink/mix that does the job with the least damage (drunk easy, without cals/sugar) Obviously taking shots straight, but it's not...
  2. aceblueheeler1992

STOLEN Townsville--stolen 2012 avanti abd derelikt dj bike

where about's in rasmussen do you live, in the poor old parts or the new house colony.
  3. aceblueheeler1992

A science nerd thread.

^^^ - b..or 50%
  4. aceblueheeler1992

P Plate Negligent Driving

agreed totally with this. you sound horribly negligent
  5. aceblueheeler1992

Good Quality Workwear

for boots, bloodstone are pretty decent
  6. aceblueheeler1992

Playstation 3 Thread

^^^ idiot have you played the other duke nukems lol , they are shit as well, they are just a novelty I say! on other news, i am trading my xbox arcade (1.5 years old) with 20gb hard drive, for a 40gb ps3...straight swap, worth it?...and I am not asking on personal opinions, but moreso in...
  7. aceblueheeler1992

Take a stand ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.... dont screw with my burger!

^^^ was that at raj's curry house?
  8. aceblueheeler1992

The last movie you've last watched last

yea mate i saw it on thursday, it wasn't that funny. only certain parts, but yea i prefer the first.
  9. aceblueheeler1992

Bush doofs!

are any of you going to defqon1, sydney?...any shufflers amoungst us
  10. aceblueheeler1992

Little Things You Hate

why the fuck did you drill the rim? that makes me angry
  11. aceblueheeler1992

The things you wish were invented thread.

does anyone remember beyond tomorrow and beyond 2000 that show. That show had me hooked. some trule amazing stuff being thought of.
  12. aceblueheeler1992

POS Cars

^^^eek is it a safe bet to say that old mate magna, say that cheap pink mesh you can get from supercheap somewhere around a gap on his bumper?
  13. aceblueheeler1992

New Nintendo Console

plus nintendo has pretty much laughed in the face off sony and xbox. they have dominated the console sceen, seen sales figures? and they did this with cheap hardware and a gimmicky controller, yet alot cheaper brand new rrp was $400, while ps3 was like closer to $900? This just proves that...
  14. aceblueheeler1992

New Nintendo Console

nintendo needs another banjo kazooie game, from rare. not whoever made that fucking xbox shit title
  15. aceblueheeler1992

New Nintendo Console

atm wii is still the benchmark and major breakthrough for motion play . kinect, and ps3 variants are just shit. kinect is not bad but still rubbish. wii did good, what makes it inferior to the sony and xbox is its hardware. it can't support HD, shit online capabilities, so obviously 'hard...
  16. aceblueheeler1992

Will 2012 bikes be cheaper given the strong $A?

Better yet, it doesn't matter about unit sales (there are exclusions/exceptions), I will give an example. Car prices. Look over the years, have car prices gotten cheaper? No, if anything stayed same or increased. xr6, hilux, other run of the mills all remained there fairly expected rrp over the...
  17. aceblueheeler1992

Will 2012 bikes be cheaper given the strong $A?

why would they be cheaper. Small market, people are already buying their products (beg the question of what there revenue/units sold are this year compared to other years, excluding GFC era as that is obvious) so why would they lower if they are selling. Unless they drop the price enough to...
  18. aceblueheeler1992

More CRC bashing, my order has gone AWOL.

hmm, I have in the past threathened them with paypal action. Usually they just resend the item (i think) or it happens to get to me within the next few days.
  19. aceblueheeler1992

The Worst Place You've Thrown Up.

I can't sleep in my own bed after heavy drinking/chance of vomitiing...or even my own house as I don't want to soil my things...so if i plan to get hobo drunk (vomiting :)) I will stay at a mates or anywhere except mine. I am a top bloke