Search results

1. D

Field Hockey Thread

Yeah Go sutho! You're in my team this year scott - i didn't realise you were a farkiner. Rego is a bit of a rip but meh..... I'm also coaching the U/13 2's for sutho this year aswell as playing
  2. D

underage drinking

Here we go.... 1) Turn 16 2) Get a tattoo 9legally need parents permission) 3) Find a bottle shop opposite tattoo parlour ( quite a few) 4) Say u forgot ID but u've got a tattoo - point out window to sign on Tattoo place saying " No tattoos Under 18" 5) Hope the guys an idiot Also like to add...
  3. D

Soccer rather then Cricket?

Isn't one a Winter sport and one a Summer sport???? I'm 99% sure Winter and Summer dont happen at the same time
  4. D

MS Access 2007

I learnt most of my Access stuff at school. I'm sure they'll be a few books about it at your local book store, maybe try a "For Dummies" book
  5. D

Popcorn ftw

Go to Westfield Miranda mate and grab some Kernels popcorn. Kinda pricey but its the absolute best!
  6. D

1st Thread of 2009!

Drunken Farkining isn't smart......
  7. D

gemini's (car) seeking help inside:)

I"d say that it was contributing to the hilarity Reading that it sounds like that guy cut off his toes and then made them into tables. I then reverted into crappy-ass english mode and it kinda makes sense now. Are you doing an ESL course at school?
  8. D

Had 30 Gemi's or has gone through 30 Gemi's? Big diiference!
  9. D

Didn't you guys read mrcurlyhead's last post? He knows we all know hes a complete idiot but you guys just dont stop. Only on the interweb... :D
  10. D

boating enthusiasts

Really? I've had no problems what so ever with my tohatsu and about 80% of the local boats on the woronora river have them and shit all over the the other brands.
  11. D

I think you slightly missed the sarcasm. Ill put some white text in my original post. That'll do it
  12. D

Great Idea Man! But pffft 2000GT? why don't you just get a Gemini???? :confused: SARCASM ALERT!
  13. D

What are YOU reading?`

Fishing for stars - Bryce Courtenay
  14. D

boating enthusiasts

Hey Mate, In my experience i've found that Tohatsu makes the best 2 strokes out there. If you're in Sydney there's a great guy in newtown to get one off. If you're restricted too that list though I'd probably go the Yamaha.
  15. D

anti virus programs?

How old is your computer? If its getting on in life it may just be time for a new one.
  16. D

have anyone been attacked by any animal?

The ants remind me of a story that happened one time when i was XCing. One of my riding friends got a flat on a fire trail so we all stopped and waited for him and this one guy decided to stand on top of a nest of red bull ants. It ended up with him running around the trail yelling "SH*T SH*T"...
  17. D

have anyone been attacked by any animal?

The shovel was fine especailly compared to the bird... MAGPIE VS SHOVEL WHO YA GOT!?!?!?!?!?
  18. D

Jizz in my pants.

When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of Sixth Sense. I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!! WTF is going on there?
  19. D

boxxer wc is it true?

I believe that quite a few do run WC's with Team internals. Many riders prefer the feel of coil over air sprung forks, its all personal preference. I would say that it would be more to benefit Rockshox than the riders. Rockshox want high level riders too appear riding their best and top of...
  20. D

Mac Glitches.

Quite true however if it is the graphics card it is a hell of a lot easier to fix on a PC than on a mac.