Search results

1. jaebo

Disc Brake Adapter Bolts and Torx Bolts

Item: Disc Brake Adapter Bolts x6 Location: Blue Mountains or Sydney Price Range: Cheaper the better Extra Info: Am after the bolts that bolt into disc brake adapters (i think m6?)... Will consider postage if cheap enough... Item: Torx bolts x12 Location: Blue Mountains or Sydney Price Range...
  2. jaebo

Hayes Rear 160mm Mount

Item: 160mm Rear Mount Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: Open to offers Extra Info: Just want a rear mount to suit a hayes 9 caliper for 160mm rotor. cheaper the better...
  3. jaebo

SOLD Please Delete 26" Wheelset - Hadley 108 Point Engagement

Item: 26" Wheelset Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: New wheelset Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: Rear: Hadley 108 point engagement hub, laced to dirt bag rim. This wheel was built just before christmas and is in immaculate condition. Black hub, silver...
  4. jaebo

WTB 26" Rim

Item: 26" xc rim (or similar) Location: Sydney/Blue Mountains Price range/Willing to Pay: Open to offers Extra Info: Looking to build up a wheel from an old hub. 32H rim needed. open to anything you may have...
  5. jaebo

SOLD:Street Trials - Heatsink 24UK frame, echo fork, thomson seatpost, isis bb + more

Item: Heatsink 24UK MK2 Frame, Echo Urban Fork, Thomson Seatpost, FSA, Sky Pilot Headset, ISIS BB, Try-All tensioner Location: Sydney or Blue Mountains Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Money Price and price conditions: SOLD Please delete Extra Info: As far as I am aware, this is...
  6. jaebo

Platform Pedals, pump, v pads, lock

Item: Platform pedal Location: Open Willing to Pay: Open Extra Info: Prefer black or silver, low profile pedal Item: hand pump Location: Open Willing to Pay: Open Extra Info: Item: v brake pads Location: Open Willing to Pay: Open Extra Info: not crap ones Item: D lock or similar Location...
  7. jaebo

small xc bike, frame or similar

Item: chasing a small xc bike, frame or similar Brands: don;t care Options: 16 or 17" frame, suited for 26 or 24" wheels, or cheap complete xc bike Location: sydney or blue mountains Condition: Any condition Wanted for: build up a bike Price willing to pay open to offers
  8. jaebo

Stp 0 - SOLD

Item: Giant STP 0 Location: Sydney (Artarmon) Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Car Price and price conditions: Extra Info: STP 0 Frame in good condition Pike 409 U-Turn Holzfeller Cranks Sram x-7 rear derailleur Avid Juicy 5 (8" front, 6" rear) Funn TripleA Bars Raceface...
  9. jaebo

Large 29er or 21" Hardtail Frame

Item 21" Hardtail Frame or 21" 29er Location Sydney Item condition description Open Price and price conditions 1k (open to offers or slightly above) for complete bike. Extra Info: Nil Pictures
  10. jaebo

DSLR's

ango xc, points taken. i had said that the p and s useage of dslr was 'imo' ;) i personally dislike the navigation on the lower models and for 1k less and 1kg less i would opt for an s90 or g11. i would also prefer a photo taken on a cheaper camera that is composed well, to a photo that is...
  11. jaebo

DSLR's

to be honest i think you should save your money. get something like a canon s90 or g11 and learn the fundamentals of manual photography. they both have video capability too. having a dslr won't make you a better photographer. so many people go out and buy a dslr and simply use it as a point and...
  12. jaebo

WTB: Small Commuter Bike (prefer single speed) or fixie

Item Looking for a small frame (16 or 17") complete commuter bike or fixie Location Sydney Item condition description Open to offers Price and price conditions open to offers Extra Info: Prefer a single speed bike
  13. jaebo

WTB 128mm ISIS BB

Item: 128mm ISIS BB Location: Sydney preferrably for pick up, or will pay postage Item Condition: any Price and price conditions: as cheap as possible Extra Info:
  14. jaebo

OTN Down?

any reason?
  15. jaebo

OTN Down?

is anyone else having troubles with OTN?
  16. jaebo

Can Anyone in Sydney Make This for Me?

wondering if anyone can make the following for me, i can reimburse measurements only need to be rough, not perfect as it's not fitting in to another part or anything. basically i'm after 2 small metal rods 5mm in diameter and 100mm long. at one end i'm after a hole drilled through the rod...
  17. jaebo

philosophy

the cat, thanks for the info. i would have to say that at face value (no pun intended) the information looks somewhat spurious. there is no methodology that i could find and thus no way to critque the 'research'. how many cultures did he test, how many people per sample, what is he defining as...
  18. jaebo

philosophy

the cat, i would have to say i disagree with the pseudo-quote (not sure who said it, but will take it as the example). i would have thought linguists would argue the true meaning of words ;) (but understandably, philosophy spends much time debating word meaning so as to use words in an mutually...
  19. jaebo

The Decline of Journalism

as someone who doesn't watch tv and generally tries to avoid the sensationalisation of media and pop cultures, i happened to watch the news last week. i have wondered what is causing the decline of quality journalism and what the future holds. from where does ones interest in the sensational...