Search results

1. WIGUM

Gravity 800mm bars

Looking for a set of gravity bars uncut. Thanks
  2. WIGUM

What New Downhill Movies Are Coming Out Soon Or Have Been Released Recently?

i need to get updated on this shiz cheers
  3. WIGUM

.:GC runs:.

well sunday we went to hit our local track which is quickly becoming the best trail on the GC. with over 15 rider out there at one stage you can tell it is really getting a name for its self. These are not my pic and i am not going to take credit for them. They were take by a guy named Paul...
  4. WIGUM

Outlook

The movie was made ages ago but never got around to posting it up. Myself and Ben ridding outlook. Thanks to Matt and Ben for filming http://www.pinkbike.com/video/26850/ Hope you enjoy, Richard
  5. WIGUM

World Cup 4x

whats happening with the 4x? wat time does it start or have i missed it? any info will do Thanks, Richard
  6. WIGUM

Tomac Primer 220 .:Pics up and working:.

hay guys just showing you the first tomac primer 220 in austraila its been abit of a wait but it has defently been worth it. Its won of the best looking bikes u will ever see the top head tube looks so sweet and its feels great! frame: 08 tomac primmer 220 brakes: 08 codes...
  7. WIGUM

Just a two shots, what do you think?

Hey guys i have just had a play with a photo on photoshop, just wondering what you think of the photo. Thanks for taking the photos josh .
  8. WIGUM

Gold Coast Runs

Some pics of myself and the boys doing some runs at Outlook and a few qick ones at Gilston. Thanks for the pics Ben. Myself Mattis Beno Our home Marto Dicko Matt was driving so he missed out Josh finally did the road gap It was then off to Gilston to get some berms...
  9. WIGUM

.:CJs:.

These are some of the jumps we have been making and when i say we Matt, Ben, Ben, Dale and Josh and Zac have helped at bit too. There is only 2 pics because we dont have any more. Will get some more when the place is dry 3rd looking at the 2nd and 3rd There is a jump behind this but...
  10. WIGUM

If Jesus Had a Bike It Would Be A Transition

Ok, so this is my new ride. It is white, long and it is fast. Big thanks to Nerash for the great deal. Frame: 07 Transition Gran Mal Shock: Marzocchi Rocco World Cup Forks: 06 Rockshox Boxxer Team Hubs: F - 20 mm Aerial DH Gold, R - 150 mm x 12 mm Aerial DH Gold Rims: DT Swiss FR6.1D...