Search results

1. cretin...rider

NSW Learners FAQ

Ok so maybe my googling skills could improve, and i could fine it on here? So my question is, if I do fail the test (i don't think i will) how long until i can sit it again? Going for them tomorrow, and your help would be good. Throw any questions in this thread about NSW L's
  2. cretin...rider

Icons

Ok so maybe its just me but i can't see any of the icons in the forum, ie the small pics in front of sub forums, and the options above the caption box in the submit reply bit. So maybe its my internet but it seems to be fine with other forums and pictures? If anyone has a solution for this...
  3. cretin...rider

Chat

Ok so maybe not a problem, or even a suggestion, just a query. Just wondering how many of you do use the chat option, if you do how regularly. 1) Didn't know it existed 2) Knew it was there but never use it 3) I've been on a couple times 4) I check it fairly regularly Now all...
  4. cretin...rider

Cracked Carbon

Ok so i need your on knowledge carbon fractures/cracks. I was riding my mates roadie and its the first roadie, with cleats, I have ridden, I forgot to unclip on one side and lent that way and feel over :o Anyway after coming back from the ride my mate checked over his bike and there is a chip in...
  5. cretin...rider

Weekend ride in Armidale

So any one from the surrounding area or Armidale alright for a bit of DH? (if you can call it that) out at the pine forest? If you would like pm me/ send me a text (0447365911), or if you want we could go somewhere else, if you no somewhere. I can't drive yet so that may be an issue. Lachlan
  6. cretin...rider

Worst meal you've eaten thread

I was thinking tonight about the experiences people would have had with food, traveling and the like. So i would like to hear about the worse meal you have eaten and if you have a pic of it that would be good. Would also be interesting to compare other peoples standards. If you think this...
  7. cretin...rider

What is YOUR need

Ok so i have a D&T project where i can build what i want but it has to have a good need. I'm stumped on what to build. What i have thought of is, speakers in a pair of shoes, some kind of quarter pipe and just put something into it that makes it innovative. So what i'm really asking is...
  8. cretin...rider

Fixie rear wheel

Item: A 700c fixed gear rear wheel Location: Armidale (don't want anything out of NSW) Price range/Willing to Pay: Maximum of $100 Extra Info: Don't want anything not from NSW, also only for a commuter fixie so expectations are not high.
  9. cretin...rider

Another one

Bit of an update some new paint, seat and tyres What you think?
  10. cretin...rider

Sydney

I'm in syndey with my bike and wondering if anyones willing to take me for a spin to some parks street spots and maybe jumps, I don't havew much time at all only tomorrow after noon and saturday some time possible a bit sunday. Even if no one wants to met up for a ride can you point out some...
  11. cretin...rider

Urbex, middle head Sydney

So im going to Sydney this sunday for a while and I know I will get a little bored. This is where you knowledgeable Farkiners come in, I was wanting to do a little exploring in the old military tunnels in middle head, but im not to sure about it so my question being. 1) Can someone share some...
  12. cretin...rider

Newbie help

Hello fit people, Now i know you probably all are thinking about the best way to E-punch me at the moment but i need some help from you XC and Enduro experts. My situation is, roughly $1,500, 53kg (sort of fit) about 165cmtall and sealed and dirt circuits (mainly dirt). So i would like...
  13. cretin...rider

A Current Affair (why am i bothering)

Well on a surprisingly half decent ACA where they weren't running into peoples houses, they had a story about "Big Cats" in the Australian bush. So i was wondering how many fellow farkiners believe in this stuff and if anyone has actually seen one? I'm tossing up if it's true or not but it could...
  14. cretin...rider

STP 1 Rigid, Brakeless

Well this is it, just go new rigids yesterday and i think im in love thanks "go hard or go home" <3 it has gone through some changes but still some changes to be made:D To Do List: BMX cranks (need suggestions) and spray bars white...Any other ideas on what i can do...also probably new frame...
  15. cretin...rider

Competition

Well as it's school holiday and im sure there are quite a few members lurking around thinking of things to do. So i thought it might be a good idea to do one of those mini competitions (just in a bit of fun), so if you don't like the idea dont reply to this, but if you do give me some ideas i...
  16. cretin...rider

Decisions decisions

Well getting into bmx again and i have the price range of about 900 and was wondering of your opinion on the WTP Recon 09 and Fit STR 3 I will be riding mainly street and a bit of park.:confused:
  17. cretin...rider

English Documentry, year 9

I'm in year 9 and have to do a doco on a subject of my choice and was thinking about doing, the general publics view of MTB riders and BMX's. I have thought of interviewing random public members, police and council members and will try get their opinion. I will also interview riders to see what...
  18. cretin...rider

Armidale

I'v started building jumps in Armidale at Newling park there not very big at the moment but i would like them to become a fairly big set/s If any one is interested please PM me Cheers Lachlan:)
  19. cretin...rider

Bmx Cranks

Item: Any Bmx Cranks of good quality and strong, needs to have a Euro BB Location: Muswellbrook this week Armidale until the end of term Price range/Willing to Pay: 150 + postage, give or take Extra Info: email is stub_is_a_star@hotmail.com and i would like them to be in reasonable...
  20. cretin...rider

Already Got One

YAY i got one thanks tysoon:D