Search results

1. A-bomb

Kurrajong WSMTB DH Sept 2008

Great Pics hotaz! Any more of me or Hardcore? #595 - Blue wife beater, Norco Shore #978 - Blue wife beater, Norco Atomik Thanks mate, once again, killer pics as always!
  2. A-bomb

Round 3 Pacific Park

thanks heaps for the pics. they're tops. Hope to see you out snapping away in future. Cheers, Scotty
  3. A-bomb

Round 3 Pacific Park

hey buddy pics look tops cheers for capturing them all! hopefully you snapped me at some stage. Blue wife beater, camo shorts riding a norco atomik (07) with thredbo number plate (370) on the front. I also had a novelty horn up the back of my shirt for a few runs. hah! email is...
  4. A-bomb

del rio state prep.

Track is certainly starting to ride sweet fellas! I'll be out there Sunday morning pending the extent of my Saturday night looseness ;):D
  5. A-bomb

WSMTB Rnd 2 Del Rio

haha if only it were true! cheers mate. maybe next time
  6. A-bomb

WSMTB Rnd 2 Del Rio

hey hotaz, didn't spot any of me (Dave's bro). I was number 974 in a blue singlet. Any luck? Cheers
  7. A-bomb

WSMTB DH #2 Del Rio

I think we were 973 and 974 littles. Cheers mate. the other shots look wicked! good variety of locations too :):)
  8. A-bomb

Destruction of oxford falls!!!!! riders beware!!

Just to clarify things, we weren't doing a flat out run and we were checking things out on the way down. Also, noone involved with his injury has mentioned anything about legal action. I am of the firm belief that sueing people is not the answer in virtually every scenario and that public...
  9. A-bomb

Destruction of oxford falls!!!!! riders beware!!

I'm Dave's brother and was there when he crashed. I'd be interested to know who is resposible so maybe we could show them the effects that their destruction have on people's lives. Dave spent the night in hospital and has 3 fractured bones in his face, and a compressed and possibly fractured T8...
  10. A-bomb

Del Rio a few pics...

awesome Shots...Cheers!! :)
  11. A-bomb

Del Rio Race =lots of pics=

Cheers littleman, the two shots you got of me are mad! Others look heaps good too! 3 thumbs up!:):)
  12. A-bomb

Del Rio Race =lots of pics=

number 264 I think...cheers littleman!!!