Search results

1. A

2009 Kona Bass ISCG mounts?

Just wondering if the 09 Kona Bass has ISCG mounts? Ive tried the kona website and googleing for pictures but I cant find out any where. I know the 08 one doesn't. :confused: Edit: The answer is NO /thread time to call grip and see how much to get some put on
  2. A

That bike you shouldn't have sold.

I'm sure everyone has one bike that they wish they hadn't sold :rolleyes: For me it was the super fun kona humahuma-somthingsomething
  3. A

This bike eats emo's for breakfast

4. A

Sold

Sold thanks
  5. A

Single Speed XC frame

Item: Single Speed frame 18-21inch size Location: Brisbane handy for barter Price range/Willing to Pay:Hope to possibly swap some stuff for it or Ill pay up to $300 maybe more depending on the frame. Extra Info: I have all things that are good that you may wish to swap for... 24' mongoose...
  6. A

STOLEN QLD-Brisbane North Kenny's Fball

Bike:2008 Mongoose Fireball and my fucken helmet :( white protec ace Colour:White with wite pike and red rims Date it was stolen:21/04/09 Where it was stolen:Out the front of Repco Lawnton QLD Specs:Pikes, DTswiss hubs W/ red transition rims, Thompson stem, Burgtec ride wide bars...
  7. A

DJ NS Capital

2007 NS CAPITAL Frame - NS CAPITAL 2007 Rear shock - Front shock/fork - IDENTITI REBATE PARK SOON TO BE ARGYLE 302 Handlebars -NS DISTRICT HiRise 85mm Stem - NS QUACK PRO Headset -FIREEYE IRIS-X Grips - DMR ZIP GRIP Saddle - ODDYSEY AITKEN Seatpost - Front...
  8. A

peel mtb 18/8/2007 at murray valley

does any one have any pictures of murray valley!! preferably of the under 15's ---the guy on the grey mongoose black diamond single wearing a black and white t-shirt with a silver fullface helmet number #14 --- or the guy on the camo orange giant stp2 that was in under 15s...
  9. A

peel mtb 18/8/2007 at murray valley

does any one have any pictures of murray valley!! preferably of the under 15's
  10. A

single speed or smaller cassette

i recently got a GIANT thermo 2 and i was thinking of changing it to single speed so it would be better for 4x but i was wondering if buying a smaller cassette and putting that on would be better thanking u farkin memberss aiden
  11. A

DOES any one have piks of the downhill races at Dwellingup??preferably from the 17/06

Hi peoplez, um im a local boy from mandurah and i was just wondering if any oone would have any piks of the d/h racing from the 17/06/07 at dwellingup because i was in the forrest but i didnt get to see the race thnx alot aiden
  12. A

WHAT IZ BETTA A giant DHcomp or a norco atomic

i have been looking into buying a dh bike but i have gotto a point of what would better for a intermediate rider like miself wanting to move into a Dh club? cheers pplz