Search results

1. alex22

150x12 rear wheel

Item: Rear wheel Location: Adelaide, but will buy from interstate Item Condition: would like it to be in good nik, not like huge flat spots Price and price conditions: want to pay around $150 Extra Info: rear hub spacing, 150x12, and would prefer if it came with a tyre Pictures: yes please...
  2. alex22

dj forks

Item: dj forks Location: adelaide Item Condition: australia Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: under 200 Extra Info: Pictures: yes please :)
  3. alex22

wheel set

Item: 26" wheel set Location: adelaide Item Condition: australia Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: under $200 Extra Info: Pictures: yes
  4. alex22

dips and flips

went for a ride at blacky today will dipped out his 3's then james decided to join in after a long discusion of who got more dipped, james 3'd the spine then will put the volume up on his volume and flipped sorry about the crap pics, there off my phone
  5. alex22

night jam

hey, these are from fridays night jam at city skate learnt tyre grabs and kind of flattys if anyone could help me get flatter that would be great, i know i have a shit riding style, but yer, any pointers would be good :D let me know what you think, thanks
  6. alex22

what music??

just wondering what music you listen to while your riding what gets you fired up for a ride i like listening to bliss n eso or the bled when im riding bmx
  7. alex22

quote sig

hey, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how to put a quote as my sig?? thanks