Search results

1. Ryder321

<<howler>>

heya rotorburners this is my 2006 kona howler, tell us what you think and It's also up for sale http://rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169858
  2. Ryder321

Delete

Item: 2006 KONA HOWLER Location: Victoria Melbourne Item Condition: Very good, hardly used Reason for selling: Just sits in the garage Price and price conditions: $1750 now 1600 Extra Info: Non stock kona howler, Rear shock has had the Spring replaced with a much harder one. The cranks...
  3. Ryder321

Please delete changed mind about selling

changed mind don't wanna sell
  4. Ryder321

pimped out street bike

hey farkiners this is my bike DMR Drone 07
  5. Ryder321

Bottom Bracket???

Hey guys i have a DMR Drone 2007 and i am getting some new cranks and bottom bracket and i need to know what kind of bottom bracket this bike has and please don't just take guesses:D
  6. Ryder321

Crank LENGTH???????

hey guys i am planning on buying a new set of Primo Hollow Bite cranks for my 24" bike because mine are bent and i noticed they came in 3 different sizes 170mm, 175mm and 180mm i want to know what i should get. I was thinking 175mm but i dunno, I mainly do park riding and a bit of dirt what are...
  7. Ryder321

~DMR Drone 2007~

Heyy farkiners this is my dmr, I've never seen another one in real life before so if you have one please post.:D Frame - DMR Drone 24" Front shock/fork - Manitou Gold Lables Handlebars - DMR wingbar Barends snafu red Stem - ? Headset - Gold Chris-King Grips - DMR ZippGrips Saddle -...
  8. Ryder321

Protec Helmets

Heyy people i'm thinking about getting a new "Protec Lasek Helmet", i have seen and worn these helmets before and they are flexible and do not have the Australian safety regulation certified sticker i was wondering if they are still safe and will protect my head just as much as a normal helmet...
  9. Ryder321

~~~~HELP DMR Transition~~~~

hey people my mate is thinking of getting a DMR transition 26" but wants to put gears on it :confused: and i wasnt sure either so yeah we need your help this is a pic of the frame. not sure if it comes with gear drop outs or if you can buy them and is this even possible...
  10. Ryder321

Show us your DMRs

heyy people seeing as there are threads for showing peoples konas STPs etc i thought it would be a good idea for DMR riders to show there rides. yeah i will post mine as soon as i receive the new stuff i ordered :D
  11. Ryder321

HELP!!! Specialized Lo Pro Mag Pedals~~~

my fellow farkiners i am very very sad :( ......... because i was riding my bike after school today, i was just riding some trails n doing some jumps and when i got home after this ride i noticed my pedals were wobbly n weren't spinning right, so i had a look at them n then the pedal fell...
  12. Ryder321

Drone WEIGHT

Hello does any one know the weight of a DMR Drone FRAME only weight thanks
  13. Ryder321

Torpedo7

i bought some manitou gold label 2s from this internet site called torpedo 7 because they were soooo cheap, i used there online service and asked them a lot of questions about them and i was told that they were exactly what i would buy in a proper bike shop (except they had quick releases), so...
  14. Ryder321

COLORED nipples

Does any know where you can get Colored nipples I'm looking for blue ones. are they any brands that make them and how much do the cost for a pack.
  15. Ryder321

?????MTX single track or Trail pimp lites?????

Does anyone know which rim would be the best for a DMR Drone with Manitou gold label 2's, i have been looking at Trailpimp Lites Sun Singletracks and MTX i want somthing light but still strong are there any other suggestions of what rim i should use. Atom Lab Trailpimp lite...
  16. Ryder321

Manitou gold lable 2? TORPEDO 7?

I'm looking at buying some of these from torpedo 7 but why do they have quick releases, do they also come with the other kind with the screws or is this some different version that only use quick releases? http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/MNFKFC7J2 SORRY bout such a small pic go to...
  17. Ryder321

NS Coaster Hubs

Hey guys does anyone know what red these NS hubs are because i am planning on painting the hubs i already have this color thanks
  18. Ryder321

please delete sold

please delete sold
  19. Ryder321

delete this please

please delete this thread
  20. Ryder321

White Manitou GOLD LABLES 20mm

Hi i'm interested in some White Manitou Gold Lables with 20mm though axles for a good price in melboune