Search results

1. S

sold please delete

Item:*NiteLights Single Light 900 lumen Location: Sandringham, Melbourne Item Condition: Brand new, never used Reason for selling: Sold the XC bike. DH night runs not advised. Price and price conditions: $80 Extra Info: More light than you'll ever need. This is my second set of these. First...
  2. S

Anyone going to Rotorua? Want free shuttles?

I've got a pass that still has 20 shuttle runs on it from last time I went. If you want it, it's yours. Expires November.
  3. S

VIC found please delete

Needs to be recent 2009 at the earliest. up to $2100 SPecialized, V10, Session, something like this. .
  4. S

Yarra Downhill Fun bits?

I was just wondering if there was any fun stuff to ride off yarra boulevard near the trails for the downhill bike? If you have any info you'd like to share with me please PM me, and I'd be in your debt. I just wanna have a little fun when there's no one else to ride with. Thanks!
  5. S

sold. please delete

Item: Green 2010 Specialized Demo 8 Medium Location: Ivanhoe, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling: Need a bigger Bike. Price and price conditions: $3750 firm Extra Info: Awesome bike, loves the air and shreds corners. I'd be holding on to this for the rest of my life but...
  6. S

VIC sold. please delete

Item: 2010 Demo 8 Green - I've been told there's only 4 in this colour in Australia. Location:Melbourne inner north east Item Condition:Excellent, couple of little scratches, and cable rub areas. Reason for selling: I'm 6'3". It's a monkey bike size for me. Need a bigger sled. Price...
  7. S

Bike shop based software and POS

Bike shop employees and owners; Im just wondering what kind of POS software you use, and what your experience has been like. Just seeing what's out there. I'm interested mainly in tracking repair histories with customers, and organising an interface which clearly tracks jobs that have been held...
  8. S

Angry Skin Irritation

Over the years my hands have had a couple of things to say about the various oils I come into contact with in the workshop. I the past it seemed to be only fork oil that made the skin fall off my hands, a couple of fingers in particular. This would clear up after a while, and I wore thin rubber...
  9. S

Sold!!

Item: 2010 Boxxer Race:) Sold!!!!! Location: Brunswick, Melbourne Item Condition: Excellent, serviced by monza, lowers reamed, cartridge replaced. Reason for selling: Teams Price and price conditions: $650!! Extra Info: Good forks. You can't fall off. Pictures: Ja!
  10. S

DH My new Demo

2009 Demo 7 Totems X9 Short cage X7 Gamut DT 550 F & B Deity Dirty Thirtys Minions Tubeless 2.5 Avid Elixers Hussefelt Howitzer DHX 4 Steel Spring The rest is specialized. I'll get a weight when I get a decent seatpost, and pedals
  11. S

VIC found. . ***PLEASE DELETE**

CHECK IT! http://www.farkin.net/forums/showthread.php?t=168657 Hey y'all. . I'm after a new rig, Item: Downhill bike in very good condition Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: 4000 Extra Info: Geo - Long top tube, low bottom bracket year- after 06 Looking...
  12. S

VIC **SOLD**GT it 1**SOLD**

Item: GT IT1 Fuck I'm regretting selling her now. . . Location: Brunswick, VIC Item Condition: great but with the few scratches from shuttle runs, a little scratch on one stanchion, forks recently serviced, and oil was clean, no leak either Reason for selling: new Bike Price and price...
  13. S

Just got fired

Well. . It's over. . I've just been given the flick by my employer an architectural office. The word is that I’ll be taking my leave at the end of the year. So I call around to my trusty local recruitment companies. Their advice: Go get a job waiting tables. Recruitment has apparently...
  14. S

Goggles

It's time to get some new goggles. I'm pretty easy going with it, I just need them to be see-through, since the goggles I currently own are not. Area: Melbourne (brunswick) or wherever, if you want to post them Preferred Colour: Grey and Yellow Other: A case would be sweet. Spare lenses...
  15. S

Fox 40s Noise.

I have a set of 40s on my bike (2006) and have noticed a 'click' in the stanchion for some time. . it happens with about 40% compression. . Logic has me believe that it's the spring hitting the stanchion during compression. Has anyone else had this experience? Is there anything I can do...