Search results

1. Brozracing192

how much is my bike worth?

If that's a ratchet hub, then you may have gotten the buy of the century.
  2. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

Replaced a whole bunch of stuff since I last posted on here. I absolutely love it. Frame: Tempered Treason v3 21.25TT Fork: S&M Pitchfork XLT Bar: Tempered 1929 Stem: S&M Challenger Cranks: Salt Pro (Snapped my uniteds and got these off a friend) Pedals: S&M 101 (Trailmixes in this photo) Front...
  3. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

Yep, still looks amazing. The filthiness adds an authentic feel that you can't replicate
  4. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

The trans red TTL is probably the best frame colour ever.
  5. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Am now blogging over on http://diversitybmx.net, so go peep that shit. If you want your video on the site, send it to butterlegs@diversitybmx.net Don't send me videos if you hop in footjams or wear unit clothing.
  6. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

fuuuuckkk yessss
  7. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

My new Tempered rig. Cheers to Lux BMX and Hell on Wheels.
  8. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Sup Burners. Haven't clocked on here in a while. Memorial jam has already been and gone, and this year we had riders from all over, getting stoked on bikes, runnin' trains and getting loose. All together, we managed to raise over $400 for the starlight childrens foundation. Thanks to our very...
  9. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Wazza's was way funnier haha, Benn's was just kinda gross. For those of you who don't know, Wazza had a dick fake tanned into his very white chest.
  10. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

Man's bike.
  11. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

"How do you expect me to leave with all these nice fucken bikes around here?"
  12. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Fucken good shit. "It's got no brakes" "Oh bruuuuuuuuu"
  13. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Haha every time I hear fixies I'll forever think of the drunken sheila at burwood station last saturday. Lee knows what I'm talking about.
  14. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Damn right I do. I'm coming back down in a week
  15. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Halloween jam was amazing. Had the pleasure of meeting and riding with several members of this forum. Harry was too busy being a filthy hipster to make an appearance
  16. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

Matt and his bike are both very manly.
  17. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

Oh good lord Bil.
  18. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Havent been on here in ages. A nose manual with both legs hanging is a hang nothing, call it anything else and you should quit life. Lee's clips are dope, Dave's photos are awesome, and Birmy is the man as usual.
  19. Brozracing192

post up your bmx (s)

Harry is now a full-time dirty hipster.
  20. Brozracing192

The riding thread.

Commit and pop as high as you can. It's kinda an awkward motion, bit different to a regular turndown.