Search results

1. M

ACT Specialized S-Works Epic and Fox F100RLC SOLD

Item: 2008 Specialized S-Works Epic and Fox F100RLC fork (white, IS mount) Location: Canberra Item Condition: Good, fork could probably do with new wiper seals but works great Reason for selling: I rode a total of 315km on this bike last year... Price and price conditions: $500 plus courier...
  2. M

ACT 26" Mavic SLR wheelset - SOLD

Item: Mavic SLR wheelset, centrelock Location: Canberra Item Condition:Used, but not for two years (since I bought XTR wheels). Excellent condition. Wheels are true with no hops. Freehub is perfect (no 'Mavic squeal'). Reason for selling: Too many 26" wheelsets Price and price...
  3. M

ACT Shimano XT 4 pot (f) / Deore (r) brakeset SOLD

Sold. Sold. Sold.
  4. M

ACT SOLD Black/silver Merida FLX 5000 (18") with carbon fork

Bump. Reba no longer available. Now selling frame/fork as is in pic.
  5. M

ACT SOLD Black/silver Merida FLX 5000 (18") with carbon fork

Sold. Sold. Sold.
  6. M

ACT Giant Reign 0 - SOLD

This bike is now SOLD
  7. M

Three Ring Circus Solo Entry

Just sent you an sms
  8. M

Three Ring Circus Solo Entry

Hi all I can't make the race now, let me know (PM) if you're interested in my entry. According to the website you have until 5pm Wednesday 21 July to change entries. http://wildhorizons.com.au/3-ring-circus/entries
  9. M

Highland Fling Anyone ?

Don't suppose anybody saw the guy having a seizure on the side of the road (at about 3km to go)? If so, can you shoot me a msg. TIA
  10. M

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

BTW, the email addy a couple of pages back for Stewart appears to be wrong, try this one instead worldchampionships@twenty4sports.com
  11. M

2010: An Otway Odyssey

I'm in. 3rd time around. Slow learner.
  12. M

Bewdy. Thanks.
  13. M

So if I qualified for the 2009 Worlds I would be reasonably safe to assume I will be grandfathered into the 2010 event? TIA
  14. M

HRM's which one?

I bought a Polar CS300 and liked it. Then I bought an Edge 705. I've never used the Polar since. So far, coming up to 12mths the Edge been bomb proof, although I did bust the little tab off a mount. My fault though. And 705s do have a barometer don't they, just no temp sensor? Toward...
  15. M

Back to amputate your legs: The Angry Doctor, 2009

How much climbing for the 100k, 2000m?
  16. M

bicycle insurance or contents insurance?

Cyclecover have brushed me after I made a claim (stolen from a locked garage *and* they quibbled about paying out in the first place). I'm not saying stay away from them... just sharing my experience, that's all.
  17. M

2008 Scott 24hr

Plus one DEAN (no stickas). Image #46. Thanks for the pic :-)
  18. M

2x9 Setup - 29x42

I'm running FSA ISIS Afterburner Pro cranks (94mm PCD I think?) on one bike and have used FSA and (currently) Blackspire rings. I find the FSAs wear really fast, but I don't know about the Blackspires yet. In my experience neither shifts as well as Shimano rings. At the moment I have...