Search results

1. rstwosix

Freecaster Free Again

After one pay to view event (with it's share of problems) and rumours that freecaster was on the edge of folding completely, the IMTTO (International Mountain Bike Trade Team Organisation) has decided to support the broadcaster so the events can be watched free again. The only pay to view event...
  2. rstwosix

Fabian Barel crashes - out with injuries

Just read a report on vitalmtb.com that Fabian Barel has crashed at Sospel Bike Park and sustained a broken femur and head injury. He was training for the first round of the World Cup DH. Terrible news - he was looking so good for this year.
  3. rstwosix

Interesting Rumour - Dirt Works Direct To The Public Sale!

Heard a whisper on the wire today - Dirt Works are going to run a direct to public sale for two days only (May Fri 21 & Sat 22) at their Sydney warehouse (23 Chicago Ave Blacktown). Wholesale price + 10% across the board. Bikes included. This sounds mega - they carry a lot of excellent brands...
  4. rstwosix

Fox DHX 5.0 Coil shock setup

I'm running a new DHX 5.0 coil shock on my 07 Kona Coiler. The 500lb spring gives me the correct sag. These are the settings I'm currently trying: propedal 4 clicks in fro full open rebound 5 - 7 clicks from full slow boost valve 130 - 150 psi bottom out resistance 1 turn out from full...