Search results

1. Az

Bicycle Mechanic Position Vacant - Melbourne

Hi Rotorburners, We have an excellent opportunity available in our busy Service Centre for a suitably experienced and customer service orientated Head Mechanic. We are a small but rapidly growing retailer in the Eastern Suburbs and you will have the opportunity to work with leading brands...
  2. Az

VIC Giant Faith 1 Med Black - may trade SOLD

Item: Giant Faith 1 med Black Location: Mernda - North of Melbourne will post and work all over Vic so might be able to drop it off. Item Condition: Varies some new, some not so new Reason for selling:Used this build to clear out the boxes of spares I had. Not my cup of tea. Price and price...
  3. Az

Marin Wolf Ridge

Decided after only making it to one DH race this past season it was time to build something a little more versatile then my ol 224. Introducing my new Marin. This thing does everything I need it to do. Bought it complete - stripped it and set it up as below. Still need to get a DRS set up -...
  4. Az

VIC Brand New Pike 426 Coil u-turn SOLD

Item: Brand New Pike 426 Coil u-turn Location: Melbourne (Richmond or South Morang) Item Condition: Brand Spanking taken of new bike out of the box (I still need to measure steerer length Reason for selling: 160mm Forks on New Toy Price and price conditions: These fork Retail @ $999.95RRP...
  5. Az

VIC sold

Item: 2 x Maxxis Hookworm 26 x 2.5 Item Condition: 98% Price and price conditions: $60 Reason for selling: No street bike Location & delivery: Prefer pick up (South Morang or Geelong) Pictures: If ya want
  6. Az

VIC sOld

Item: Manitou Spring 450 x 2.75 Location: Melbourne or Geelong Item Condition: VG Reason for selling: Cleaning out the garage - old spares Price and price conditions: $50- Posted Extra Info: Pictures: If ya want
  7. Az

VIC Sold

Item: 9.5 x 3 Swinger 4 Way with SPV no Tools ADJ Location: South Morang - or G-town Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Dont have a bike that it fits. Price and price conditions: $120 + Post Extra Info: NOTE: does not come with spring Pictures: Will come if interest.
  8. Az

VIC Trade - My Small 07 Heckler frame for Med Heckler or similar

Item: 07 Santa Cruz Heckler Sml Black Location: South Morang, Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Trade Extra Info: Thought I was more of a midget then I actually am, so need a Med heckler or similar frame to trade. Will consider other good 5-6 inch AM/trail bike frames.
  9. Az

VIC Sold

SOLD Thanks boys and girls Az
  10. Az

VIC Orange 224 15" , SOLD pending payment

Item: Orange 224 15" , Boxxer Race & MTX Wheelset Location: Melbourne Item Condition: paintwork a bit scuffed from shuttles. no cracks. Reason for selling: Sadly not using enough - building/buying an AM rig Price and price conditions: $2300ono happy to box up if you organise the pick up...
  11. Az

XTR rear Mech (sOLD) + Lx Shifter (make an offer)

Item: RD-M952 - XTR rear Mech + Lx Shifter Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Good some marks - shifter is missing indicator window. Still straight and shifts well Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements Price and price conditions: $75 inc post Extra Info: Pictures: See Below
  12. Az

SOLD - Please remove

Item: 2007 Fuji Tahoe SL 19" Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: roadie Price and price conditions: now $1100 ono Extra Info: Pictures: Coming if interest Up for sale is my 2007 Model Tahoe SL All original apart from upgraded wheelset (Mavic...
  13. Az

Any one with mondays off?? (kinglake)

Anyone else out there with mondays off who would be keen for shuttles at kingers most monday?
  14. Az

Az's 224

Time for an update Specs: 06 Orange 224 15" Swinger 4way with no tools 06 Boxxer Race Juicy 3's (Most underrated brake ever) MTX on Da Bomb Rear, Specialized frt. 07 X9 Holzfeller with E13 Da Bomb saddle - man I love this seat!! Funn Direct Mount mount and Fatboy bars Shimano 545...
  15. Az

Sold

Item: 2005 Specialized Demo 8 sml Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Great, was a warranty replacement about 12mths ago, has seen little use since, few small bits of minor cable rub and shuttle rash, includes swinger 4 way (no spring) Reason for selling: Got something different. Price...
  16. Az

Comparitive Road wheelset test

Very interesting read this: http://www.rouesartisanales.com/article-4934445.html Interesting to see how some of the lower priced wheelsets compare to the big dollar numbers.
  17. Az

Long Gully 12/11/06

Hey All, Posting up everything I took from race day, I was riding aswell so I missed a lot of classes!! This is only half, will try and get the rest of this arvo.
  18. Az

New Demo in the House

Finally got my replacement frame!!! yippee! Now trying to find time to get it dirty is next!!!
  19. Az

White Demo 8!!

My new Toy, picked her up just b4 christmas. This pic is from then, more coming when I get the chance to reduce them. MTX's are on their way, killed the 325 quickly, pity the urban camo was sold out :( Will be switching X9's and some pro tapers in the shortly me thinks. Its crying out...
  20. Az

Opinions on 06 Bighit III

Hey all, Looking a purchasing one of these in the next week. http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?sid=06BigHit RRP is $3899- Was also looking at the new DH comp, but giant is out of my size till mid feb...... Another other suggestions. (not a Kona!!) It would be a all...