Search results

1. xc_machine

Enduro/Freeride frame

Item:*Bouncy Enduro frame around 6.5" travel. Prefer 150x12 rear end. Condition:*Good + Location:*Geraldton (or Perth), or willing to post Price:*Around $1,500? Extra info:*Size Large
  2. xc_machine

Totem 2 Step Solo Air

I have just aquired a set of 2007 Rock Shox Totems and was only just reading about the problems they were plagued with recently. I've read it's the commmon thing to change them to a permanant 180mm travel when they start to play up, but does anyone know how to fix them and retain the travel...
  3. xc_machine

DMR Trailstar

Item: Trailstar Location: I'm in W.A Item Condition: Any Price and price conditions: Whatever it's worth.
  4. xc_machine

150x12 hub

Item: 150 x 12 hub Price and price conditions: Below 100 Pictures: Would be good.
  5. xc_machine

XC hardtail frame - old/new

Item: Specialized hardrock xc OR SIMILAR (giant yukon etc.) 19" Location: Anywhere Item Condition: Any, prefer good+ Price and price conditions: What its worth
  6. xc_machine

Remove

Item: BMX crankset Location: I'm near Perth Item Condition: Working Price and price conditions: Offer me Anything but reasonably cheap is preffered Anything like this
  7. xc_machine

135x12 rear hub

Item: 135x12 rear hub Location: Australia Item Condition: good + Price and price conditions: $100 -
  8. xc_machine

WA DMR derailleur hanger

Item: as above. Location: near Perth Item Condition: ANY Price and price conditions: ANY Extra Info: Need asap To suit ~05 trailstar.
  9. xc_machine

135x12x32 hole rear hub

Item: Any brand. Location: Near Perth Item Condition: Any. Price and price conditions: $100? Extra Info: Offer me anything.
  10. xc_machine

WA 6.5 inch fork

Item: 170mm travel adjustable fork, any make. Location: Near Perth Item Condition: Good + Price and price conditions: $400- Extra Info: Offer me anything
  11. xc_machine

6 inch XT rotor

Item: XT rotor Location: Geraldton, Near Perth Item Condition: Good+ Price and price conditions: $40- Extra Info: Pictures:
  12. xc_machine

Long stroke shock

Item: Long stroke shock (Air or coil) - Pretty flexible with every aspect. Location: Geraldton, Near Perth Item Condition: Average + Price and price conditions: $120- (plus postage) Extra Info: As above, pretty flexible.. Stroke around 2.8".
  13. xc_machine

delete

Item: XC/QR Road frame Location: Near Perth Item Condition: Good + Price and price conditions: 100-350 Extra Info: Ill pay postage, disc compatible
  14. xc_machine

Subwoofer size

Hey, I'm interested in getting a subwoofer/amp for my sedan and want some advice on size. Iv'e been told that the smaller the size the more "punchier" and quick the bass is, and the larger the cone size, the more slack the bass is. Has anyone had experience with both 10 and 12 inch sub, and...
  15. xc_machine

Chain guide to suit 32t ring

Item: Chain guide to run/fit 32t ring. Location: Geraldton, Near Preth Item Condition: Above average. Price and price conditions: 80- Extra Info: ISCG mounts Pictures:
  16. xc_machine

Found

Item: BB-ISCG Mount Adaptor Location: Geraldton, Near Perth Item Condition: Any Price and price conditions: >$25 Pictures: example..
  17. xc_machine

psi

Hey, I was thinking about tyre pressures and how much i should be running. I'm usually riding techy rough downhills on a hardtail. I wondered if there could be a balance between tyre pressures and skill levels. If someone was somewhat skillful at keeping the front end planted and stable, would...
  18. xc_machine

Iscg

Pretty simple question, but whats the difference between the 05 and current ISCG mounts? I just dont want to buy something that wont fit. Thanks Searched
  19. xc_machine

Frame building jigs

Does anyone know someone who supplies frame building jigs or where they can be found? I wanted a whole set (plate, clamps and hardware). Any info appreciated.. .. already PM'd Matt.
  20. xc_machine

Replacement bushings

I've just put my 99 model stumpy fsr xc back together and need to replace the rear end supension bushings. Does anyone know where they're available from, apart from my lbs? thanks