Search results

1. tidlibitz

LIGHTS MEGATHREAD - all questions on riding lights asked and answered here!!!

i made my lights from arlec headlamps from bunnings there $20 ea, and run 3x 1.5v aaa 4x1.2v aa in a jaycar pack slipped inside a innertube, bit of twin cable, sikaflexed the gutted lamp/3x1cm circut board to a old bike clamp for the bars, came off a lock i think, most home mechs should have...
  2. tidlibitz

Spanky in Japan...

dont you love that.
  3. tidlibitz

dints

what bike is it is it aluminum or is it steel? how big is the dint is it the sise of a 10c coin or is it as round as a tennis ball?? if its steel not massive and not too close to any welds you should be fine if its alloy/ alluminmum starting to get a bit worried probly look for something...
  4. tidlibitz

Little Things You Hate

these snawsberries taste like snawsberries. mates that are really cool people but as soon as they have that first drink there absolutle (unts.
  5. tidlibitz

The last movie you've last watched last

the boondock saints awsome movie lots of killing and i like it how it shows the aftermath of the killings and the detective and forensic people searching the crime scene and then showing how it actualy happend. a bit unreallistic if you ask me but still a good movie. 8/10 need to watch the...
  6. tidlibitz

Bar Extensions...

i turned up some alu ones on the lathe at school. just got a bit of rod the same outside dia as my bars and turned down half of the peice to the indide dia so they slid right in i think i had 80mm in and 40mm out each side they were steel bars so at the end of the bar i just hit it with a punch...
  7. tidlibitz

Ken Block - 2010

looked better in a wrx
  8. tidlibitz

Nuke Proof Generator 20mm/QR Wheel

ok theres an adapter you put in to run it on a 9mm hub then if you want it to run on a 20mm hub you change adapters around
  9. tidlibitz

Little Things You Hate

breaking up with the missus and a few weeks later having fights on the phone/msn over nothing turning into threats and mates calling up her mates who are backing her up threatening them on my beahalf without my knoledge making things work. why cant we all just be friends :(
  10. tidlibitz

Running mtb cranks with spanish bb?

it is possible but will requrie a 22mm spanish bb and spacers ect ect (im not 100% sure that the spindle is 22mm so dont quote me)
  11. tidlibitz

ss mtb hub w/o disk brake mounts????

bump anyone??
  12. tidlibitz

ss mtb hub w/o disk brake mounts????

are there any ss mountain bike spaced hubs that have no brake mounts on the hub?? also needs to be casette stye so down to a 9t driver. so basicly a bmx hub with mtb spaceing??? are there any out there?
  13. tidlibitz

Australia day!

perfect example of what people should be doing. nice work mate have fun at the game.
  14. tidlibitz

Carbon or not?

"carbon fibre" is plastic reinforced with carbon fibre and the plastic resin can be coloured painted ect ect
  15. tidlibitz

purple ti spring fox 40?

you do realise that you wont be able to see the purple right.
  16. tidlibitz

eastern choker stem

maybee because he was going to get a new stem anyway and wanted to se if it worked....
  17. tidlibitz

Little Things You Hate

i believe that calling someone a champ in jail is calling them a champion cocksucker and calling someone a legend is calling them a legendary cocksucker (don't quote me though).
  18. tidlibitz

Little Things You Love

ham and salad sandwiches mmmmm mayo beetroot,cheese and lettuce with pickles and tomato covered in ham on soft white bread, heaven.
  19. tidlibitz

General bike hardware? Bolts, screw etc...

no need to be embarrassed, we were all new to bikes at some point. if you need anymore help just ask.
  20. tidlibitz

Little Things You Hate

big jocks:D