Search results

1. nzhumpy

The pet thread, post em up!

So this happened today... Welcome to the family Winston
  2. nzhumpy

Shorts - The struggle is real

I'm on these, https://ilabb.com/products/merino-sock-black?variant=41929692315847 Merino so do all the things there supposed to. Only managed to lose the first pair this weekend when I torn one through on the ankle bone in a full yard sale.
  3. nzhumpy

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I was up there today and was surprised buy the amount of blackberry, can't ever recall seeing that much. Trails seemed in pretty good knick and they were getting a good work out this morning.
  4. nzhumpy

You laugh you lose

Windows are down so the owners can't be too far away...if not just leave your pooch's dog egg or Mr Hanky inside their bright shiney new Mitsi, that;ll take the gloss off that new car smell.
  5. nzhumpy

What does your day look like?

I made a blood sacrifice to the trail gods this morning so thought I better cheer myself up.
  6. nzhumpy

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

He does make it easy for others to take a shot at him.
  7. nzhumpy

What does your day look like?

My day was better than the pilot of the ship that hit this... https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-03-26/bridge-in-baltimore-collapses-after-ship-struck-it-sending-vehic/103636494 Edited: I thought the bridge was closed...apparently up to 7 vehicles were on it. :(
  8. nzhumpy

Electric Vehicles etc

Wow, I've seen those Diesel Bros on the Discovery Channel with the whole rollin coal fuckwittery, surprised to see them playing with electricity.
  9. nzhumpy

Little Things You Hate

Jeezus, I'm sure that race must be cursed.
  10. nzhumpy

Little Things You Hate

That's the way I read it as well, I hope I'm just a bit thick and not understanding it as implied so decided not to reply, especially with what I perceive to be a classic case of victim blaming.
  11. nzhumpy

Newly Released Bikes General

A Toowoomba man has posted his new ASR on his socials...9.29kgs o_O
  12. nzhumpy

Electric Vehicles etc

Probably, golden egg would've been a better visual. This +1
  13. nzhumpy

Electric Vehicles etc

14. nzhumpy

I stand corrected. He must have broken all the ARC/SB100/SB110/SB115 in the country at Thredbo by that stage.
  15. nzhumpy

Yes, and most likely set faster times than I would on a proper sled. I'm sure he'll out himself soon.
  16. nzhumpy

I sense a trigger finger getting itchy from a certain forum member... "Plus, it's good for a bike like this to have at least some sort of reminder that while it's plenty capable, there are limits to the terrain it's supposed to be ridden on." Kazimer I'm guessing he's talking about Maydena.
  17. nzhumpy

Little Things You Hate

Fark , that would enough to make me go all
  18. nzhumpy

The QUICK question thread.....

Print this and hang it of the balcony. Missing apostrophes don't count as sins.
  19. nzhumpy

Electric Vehicles etc

Agreed.