Search results

1. P

16 inch bmx beginner

ey guys im a beginner. flat land, skatpark, street what ever. no dirt cum on guys giv me a game
  2. P

Surfing...

wat a sihk thread yea bois surfing is my life. i was born in a small surf town in sydney, so i grew up on a beach. i learnt how to surf when i was about 7 and havnt ever lost that feeling from my first wave. i have just gotten back from a surfing camp that was so awsum. few interesting stories...
  3. P

Iron Horse WC UPDATE

thats sick ive got the same bike but with code breaks looking good luv the green ill get a pic up soon
  4. P

Young Asian Wife? Right or Wrong?

hey fuckhead if ya gunna argue against what hes saying ATLEAST say it abit less harshly and more maturely. you probably think your all tough saying shit over the internet hey buddy big man
  5. P

Young Asian Wife? Right or Wrong?

after spending the last hour and a half reading everyone bitch n wingin, i have a few thoughts. everyone is going on aboput how his dad introduced him to prostitution and brothels and hookers? where did this come from? his dad introduced him to a nice younge women who is flat mates with his...
  6. P

AFL and NRL

first off id like to say that yes, in some aspects this is true, like im from SA and everyone is going on about ether port or crows. but i follow rugby all the way. i did play footy for awhile though, it is fun , but only for a younger age in my opinion. the rules are simple, and there is...
  7. P

Ocean Grove Rep.

ey man luv the shots, the first 4 are realli well taken with just the right amount of light. welldone:D