Search results

1. J

MTB shops

SPEARMANS.......its in wollongong
  2. J

Coffs State Round - June Long Weekend

Race Number: #709 Kit Info: saturday grey tld kit with JO11Y on the back with a southern cross sunday red long thor kit with JO11Y on the back Bike: 07 glory dh0
  3. J

Photo Of The Month. - Pole Now Up

i vote for sam whittmore
  4. J

Possums

haha wilso shutup
  5. J

2008 NSW DH #2 Del Rio

number 711 blue glory grey kit on sat red kit on sun....
  6. J

Del rio saturday practice,Pics now Up

#711 saturday wearing grey tld gear o a giant glory dh0 and sat red thor kit
  7. J

del rio state round #2

aye mte 711 giant glory dh-o grey tld kit on sat with green goggles and red thor kit on sun with red goggles....
  8. J

Del Rio

nah mate everyones together.
  9. J

DH Santa's Cruzing on a V10 This Year. Mega Update!

anyone can sit on there bike get some pics of you riding......=)
  10. J

WSMTB Social April 2008

aye mate nice pics any of blue glory red thor kit
  11. J

2008 NSW/ACT State DH #1 Stromlo

aye mate any of 168 blue glory red thor gear u17's
  12. J

Nsw Dh Rd 1 Stromlo 06/04/08

aye mate any of 168 u17's glory dh red thor kit
  13. J

My Shithouse LBS!!!!

ty no-one cares they are pretty much the best bike shop ive been to the customer service is great .........top people.........keep you shit to yourself.......
  14. J

Mt Keira Step-Down

ty shutup..........its that simple aye.........you done the step down on your cross country bike aye hahaha....GET SOME
  15. J

Mt Kiera

well ruben ur just as bad as everyone else nailing wood to trees cutting down trees to make ur friggen hucker tracks stealing bridges from other tracks to build ur new tracks......blocking off lines with branches and rocks just beacause you dont like people doin them.......just talk face to...
  16. J

lithgow 8 hr dh race??

any of 58-B mate...cheers red thor kit JO11Y on the back blue glory
  17. J

Mt Kiera

thats just the word on the track aye soo yea just try stay off the brakes abit aye just to keep the track in sik condition
  18. J

Mt Kiera

and ty if u crash up kiera dont go calling the ambos to the track at least walk to the corner shop or bak up to the hair pinn.....and mate i dont ee u working up the track last time i saw u u where digging a hole in a burm to get dirt for a gay jump.....cheers JO11Y
  19. J

2007 - National DH Champs - Stromlo

aye mate any of 733 in the downhill
  20. J

Mt Kiera