Search results

1. D

Tim Southcott Promo

The problem is, we hardly ever film. I have landed 360s on the DH stepup and on the step up at the bottom of redsands. Also, i can land tailwhips to pedals into foam now too. We actually don't film too much so the video is not the best representation of my riding at the moment, also seeing as...
  2. D

Tim Southcott Promo

Nah Maurice, we are, but not until the new jumps are done, this is just a 2009 promo. I'll get you to come up when the jumps are done, we are hopefully working on them today ;)
  3. D

Tim Southcott Promo

I have been riding hardtail mountain bikes for a while now and have decided it's time to put all the old footage together to make a promo/sponsor-me video. This is all footage from spots that we have travelled too via train and sessioned, aswell as some local spots in Thirroul. Footage is all...
  4. D

Thiroul / Austi berms

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know i am a filthy homo at times, so chill bro. Maybe all the v-necks and skinny jeans I wear dirt jumping are really starting to change me? Hows ya granny bike going?
  5. D

New Blog

Sorry.... just i think it is the best section to post it, as the blog has all our latest videos on it and the stories behind them. So I think it was better to link to the blog rather than just posting every individual link to our videos in seperate threads. You can view all the videos on the...
  6. D

New Blog

Thanks man, Me and Nick take it in turns with the video edits and we all have had alittle film with nicks HD point and shoot. Sorry for using that song from your movie Maurice, but it sure seemed to work well, so i just used it. Check out all the vids on the blog guys
  7. D

New Blog

Check out our new blog, http://one5productions.wordpress.com/ for many updates on the happenings of the Thirroul locals and some HD videos. The vids range from amateur to almost pro. So make sure to scroll through the blog and check em' all out ;) Love Tim, one5 reppin'
  8. D

Thiroul / Austi berms

Maurice Santiago? Yeh its me bro, love to see ya soon man :) I don't use farkin much, and heard about what kegs said and thought I would have alittle rant just for shits and giggles. I mean I am a Thirroul loc so i thought it would be fine to poke fun at kegs, obviously its a very serious matter?
  9. D

Thiroul / Austi berms

Yeah, they look pretty stable to me, maybe someone has already fixed them
  10. D

Thiroul / Austi berms

Haha, i love rotorburn. All those people that gave me disrespect before, I would like to say that you may be right in whatever you said, but if you have ever made it all the way to the bottom of the downhill track to visit the ol' dirt jumps, well i will tell you somethin'. I wouldn't say I...
  11. D

Thiroul / Austi berms

kegs my good friend, I have noticed the state of the newly furbished berms in the last few days, and just out of curiosity, why the flip did someone build a roller before the first berm set? I rolled through those berms on my hardtail and it was like riding a 4x track or rolling into a set of...
  12. D

DJ Specialized P2

nice bike man, very nice
  13. D

DJ new jack all...

such a beaut bike, it makes me feel sad that i don't own that frame. Make sure you ride it like a man
  14. D

DJ My Pimp Santa Cruz Jackal

very nice, though for dirt jumping you should change the forks:)
  15. D

Leaf Cycles - DLX

i liked you old bike so much better:(, though if you are into street that is sick for it:)
  16. D

Rotec RL9, Pig Variant

That is one very sexy, high spec machine:)
  17. D

Last Cord... UPDATED! see 1st page

Very nice bike:), pitty it has dj 4's but thats the only downside to it
  18. D

DJ How does your bike create HAVOC?? 12kg

Beautiful bike, the pikes look so mad, Brandon Semenuk is running pikes this year so they must be awesome.
  19. D

DJ Custom high spec norco ryde

Well the bars give you so much more style and control, but i don't do barspins, though i can x-ups and tabletop fairly nicely. Most of the big name riders at the moment are running the same size bars, and they barspin frequently. For years people have been cutting their handlebars because all...
  20. D

DJ Custom high spec norco ryde

This is my 2007 Norco Ryde that is almost entirely custom. Please take a look at the photos and specs and give me some feedback. Also how much do you think I could sell it for. Thanks Frame: 2007 aluminum Norco Ryde Forks: 2008 Dirt Jumper 2 Bars: Deity Dirty Thirty Grips: Dabomb...