Search results

1. kona480

how much to install a cannon?

How much does it cost to install a cannon on a subaru brumby? or what is a better option to get a nice suby rumble that is cheap? thanks
  2. kona480

youth allowance?

hi I am in yr 12 and my dad doesn't want me to get a job because it will take away from my school work, so I was wondering if anyone on here gets youth allowance? i'm not sure if i can get it because my dad might earn too much. my parent are together, only dad works, i live at home, does...
  3. kona480

old liberty saturn customisation

I got bored and thought i would put my old parts from my shred onto this old crappy bike. It might not even work but I will try. the upgrades are: 06 dirt jam comps alex dm-24 maybe front hayes mx-2 cable disc brake new paint job, probs white worn out tioga blue dragon tyres
  4. kona480

what is the main song from "old school"? please help me

hi does anybody know the song at the very start of the movie "old school"? it's also in the dvd menu. also the song when they are all in uniform walking down the red brick steps when about to do the test i think? it might be a different song. can anyone please help me?
  5. kona480

Paul Blart: Mall Cop

I dont want to ruin the movie for anyone. in the robbery scene you may not realise but the thieves are Rick Thorne, Mike Escamilla and Mike Vallely who all ride bmx and skateboard in the movie. Oh and by the way this movie is hilarious, go see it
  6. kona480

chinese girl on unicycle. flatland/dance

i found this. thought it my be worth posting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_vsP_06kOs
  7. kona480

getting an unreg. car to roadworthy?

Hi i am about to get my car roadworthy in order to get it registered and was wondering the easiest and cheapest way to get it somewhere they do roadworthys? can you get a day pass rego kind of thing?
  8. kona480

Trailer park boys movie now in video stores!

I was just looking at the video 2000 website about jobs and under new releases it had the trailer park boys movie which came out yesterday. HELL YES!!! So i thought i would tell all of you that are interested in trailer park boys
  9. kona480

Xbox 360 red ring of death

hi i was wondering how i get it fixed. it's about 2 months out of the 12 month warranty
  10. kona480

What is your first car?

hi this is for people on their L's now or recently got their P's I was just wondering what first car you drive and what (if anything) are you going to do to it? I'll start with my brumby: *new pergeout mags painted black *2 1/2" sports exhaust *2'' lift kit *small adio system (few subs...
  11. kona480

bikemoviemusic.com very helpful

i just found this website http://www.bikemoviemusic.com/ You find the movie and it has a list of the songs aswell as which segment they are from all in order. it is very helpful. Also does anyone know where to get "fountain of youth" by "latch key kid" from seasons? it's not on limewire or...
  12. kona480

white tyres on white rims

hey i was just wondering what you guys think about white halo tyres on white rims. would it be too much with white forks? I'm also thinking of putting single speed with a red chain, grey kona wah wah pedals and a red ns bikes stem on my kona. what do you guys think? and dont say do what ever...
  13. kona480

how much is my bike worth?

hi I dont know if this is the right section but i was wondering how much you think my bike is worth if i was to sell it? 2006 KONA SHRED upgrades are: 2007 white marzocchi dj2 white syncros dp32 with red aireal industries hub on rear and black da bomb headspin hub on the front maxxis...
  14. kona480

who went to powercruise (QLD)?

hi so did anyone go to powercruise at willowbank raceway this weekend? i only went today but it was still good
  15. kona480

has this happened to you?

Today my friend was doing a wheelie, when the front wheel touched the ground this happened. Another friend said it happened to him on his old RST's. Has it happened to you?
  16. kona480

PIMPED shred. now rear brake only

This is my 2006 shred. Since last time I posted it I: took off the front brakes pimped the stem with green sharpie got some new stickers customised the box guide so I can have a smaller bashguard. I was also thinking of painting the rims fluro yellow but I probably wont. And i'm...
  17. kona480

import pit bikes?

looks like a wanted ad for a non bicycle bit of kit to me. Sorry, but no soup for you!
  18. kona480

Justify Dvd

I just bought the new unit riders dvd justify. It jumps between bmx and moto and some of the things they do is pretty awesome. And the Darren Pokoj part is so awesome. Oh and you get a unit and freerider mx sticker. Has anyone else seen it?
  19. kona480

custom 2006 kona shred. NEW FORKS!

This is my 2006 kona shred. Upgrades are below. Forks: 2007 Marzocchi dirt jumper 2 Rims: white syncros Hubs: black dabomb front, red aireal rear Red QR skewer, black spokes Chainguide: truvativ boxguide with bashguard Grips: jetblack grippo with red clamps Tires: maxxis holyroller 2.4...
  20. kona480

custom 2006 kona shred. comments please?:)

I finally figured out how to put pictures up. This is my 2006 kona shred. Upgrades are below. Rims: white syncros Hubs: black dabomb front, red aireal rear Red QR skewer, black spokes Chainguide: truvativ boxguide with bashguard grips: jetblack grippo with red clamps Tires: maxxis...